Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,768 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 500 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Reefer - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reefer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Reefer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1938Simone de Oliveira
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1637Friedrich Nicolaus Bruhns, German composer and director (d. 1718)
- 1819Samuel Parkman Tuckerman, American organist and composer (d. 1890)
- 1946Chris Rush, American comedian, actor, and author
- 1947Johnny Manahan, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1963Dan Osman, Japanese-American rock climber (d. 1998)
- 1967Hank Gathers, American basketball player (d. 1990)
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon, South Korean actress
- 1976Brice Beckham, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer
- 1983Tihhon Šišov, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Merchant, Suzanne Tamim, Bobby Curtola, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Timo Descamps, Chris Frantz, Richard Séguin, Scarlett Pomers, Rita Ora, Matt O'Leary.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1963 – Kathy Ireland, American model, actress, and furniture designer; August 15, 1980 – Natalie Press, English actress; October 17, 1947 – Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204