Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1981. It was the 6th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,885 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,628 days or 12.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 2012.
If a dog named Manya - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Manya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Manya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1983Nicki Clyne
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1657Bernard Le Bovier de Fontenelle, French poet and playwright (d. 1757)
- 1805Jean Baptiste Charbonneau, American explorer (d. 1866)
- 1881Carlo Carrà, Italian painter (d. 1966)
- 1908Philip Dunne, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1914Matt Dennis, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002)
- 1934David Taylor, English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- 1943Alan Rubin, American trumpet player (The Blues Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1959Bradley Cole, American actor
- 1970Fredrik Thordendal, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Meshuggah)
- 1987Jürgen Kuresoo, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Kapelos, George O'Brien, June Anderson, Fran Brill, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Hiroshi Miyauchi, Tiffany Limos, Wade MacNeil, Martin Johnson, Maggie Ollerenshaw.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1981.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1981 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Celebration by Kool & the Gang as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 14, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1981
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 6th Wednesday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,885 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,628 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 470
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2012
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1999 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1967 (-167)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Celebration by Kool & the Gang (February 14, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1958 – Siobhan Fahey, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Bananarama and Shakespears Sister); December 26, 1972 – Shane Meadows, English actor, director, and producer; August 13, 1935 – Rod Hull, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,804