Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1983. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,103 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,701 days or 12.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 2014.
If a dog named Cheserie - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheserie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cheserie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1936Burt Reynolds
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Nicki Clyne
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964)
- 1915Richard Hamming, American mathematician (d. 1998)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1943Stan Szelest American keyboard player (The Band) (d. 1991)
- 1959Marzieh Vahid-Dastjerdi, Iranian educator and politician, Iranian Minister of Health
- 1971Evan Tanner, American mixed martial artist (d. 2008)
- 1980Mark Bresciano, Australian footballer
- 1983Huang Shengyi, Chinese actress and singer
- 1985Mike Richards, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Constance’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1177John de Courcy’s army defeats the native Dunleavey Clan in Ulster. The English establish themselves in Ulster.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1843Giuseppe Verdi’s opera I Lombardi alla prima crociata receives its first performance in Milan, Italy.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georgia May Jagger, Richard L. Bare, Wale, Lee Gi-kwang, Mic Geronimo, Graham Kennedy, Buck Henry, Omar Gooding, Thalía, Lyfe Jennings.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1983.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1983 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down Under by Men at Work as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,103 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,701 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 478
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2014
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Down Under by Men at Work (February 12, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1964 – Duglas T. Stewart, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (BMX Bandits); May 16, 1921 – Harry Carey, Jr., American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); November 11, 1928 – Ernestine Anderson, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929