Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1983. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,158 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,386 days or 12.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 446 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 2014.
If a dog named Mikewazowski - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mikewazowski will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mikewazowski will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1919Eva Gabor
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1936Burt Reynolds
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1976Brice Beckham
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1812Alexander H. Stephens, American lawyer and politician, Vice President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1883)
- 1847Thomas Edison, American engineer and businessman, developed the light bulb and phonograph (d. 1931)
- 1915Patrick Leigh Fermor, English soldier, author, and scholar (d. 2011)
- 1915Richard Hamming, American mathematician (d. 1998)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1943Joselito, Spanish singer and actor
- 1965Robert David Stevens, Scientist
- 1972Craig Jones, American keyboard player (Slipknot)
- 1988Vlad Moldoveanu, Romanian basketball player
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1873King Amadeo I of Spain abdicates.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Hathaway, Ramon Bieri, Harry Connick, Jr., Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Claire Holt, Aaron Paul, Brock Pierce, Jeremy Sumpter, Mike Mills, Steve Hytner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1983.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1983 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down Under by Men at Work as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 12, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 356 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,158 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,386 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 446
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2014
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Down Under by Men at Work (February 12, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1965 – Tom O'Brien, American actor and producer; July 8, 1935 – Steve Lawrence, American singer and actor (Steve and Eydie); April 17, 1923 – Lindsay Anderson, Indian-English actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,737