Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,952 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Anela - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anela will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anela will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Nicki Clyne
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1833Melville Fuller, American lawyer and jurist, 8th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1910)
- 1927Sinclair Stevens, Canadian businessman, lawyer, and politician
- 1932Dennis Skinner, English politician
- 1947Johnny Manahan, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1953Tom Veryzer, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1959Bradley Cole, American actor
- 1963Nini Stoltenberg, Norwegian activist (d. 2014)
- 1970Fredrik Thordendal, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Meshuggah)
- 1973Ethan Iverson, American pianist and composer (The Bad Plus)
- 1976Peter Hayes, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darren Criss, Method Man, Sigrid Holmquist, Nicholas Teo, Marty Wilde, Kōsuke Toriumi, Beyoncé, Ann Carter, Demet Akbağ, Victor Spinetti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1948 – Cassandra Harris, Australian actress (d. 1991); March 29, 1947 – Bobby Kimball, American singer-songwriter (Toto and Yoso); May 17, 1948 – Dick Gaughan, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Boys of the Lough).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211