Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1953Philip Anglim
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1926Paul Bocuse, French chef
- 1939Jane Yolen, American author and poet
- 1954Wesley Strick, American director and screenwriter
- 1956Didier Lockwood, French violinist (Magma)
- 1960Momus, Scottish-Japanese author, journalist, and songwriter
- 1972Bernd Meier, German footballer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1976Peter Hayes, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
- 1979Brandy Norwood, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1984Maarten Heisen, Dutch sprinter
- 1990Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal of Jordan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ritwik Ghatak, Billy Bob Thornton, Jay Thomas, Mami Higashiyama, Earl Jolly Brown, Martin Shaw, Fairuz, James Adomian, Bess Armstrong, Rachel Rice.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1902 – Mathias Wieman, German-Swiss actor (d. 1969); August 25, 1950 – Charles Fambrough, American bassist, composer, and producer (d. 2011); May 1, 1934 – Shirley Horn, American singer and pianist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904