Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1926Leslie Nielsen
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1982Natalie Dormer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1466Elizabeth of York (d. 1503)
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1928Hattie N. Harrison, American educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1947Derek Shulman, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (Gentle Giant and Simon Dupree and the Big Sound)
- 1965Vicki Wilson, Australian netball player and coach
- 1972Brian Daubach, American baseball player and manager
- 1977Mike Shinoda, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)
- 1980Cormac McAnallen, Irish footballer (d. 2004)
- 1982Jürgen Schmid, German footballer
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2008Namdaemun, a 550-year-old gate in South Korea, was toppled by fire.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Barravecchia, William Guest, Dave Franco, Bob Peck, Caryn Mower, Steve Lee, Chris Doran, Jeff Corwin, Kristopher Van Varenberg, June Havoc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1958 – Amanda Bearse, American actress and director; July 13, 1964 – Paul Thorn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 2, 1936 – Roger Miller, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961