Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,283 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,428 days or 6.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 20, 2030.
If a dog named Shanti - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shanti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shanti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1925Kim Stanley
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1982Natalie Dormer
- 1983Nicki Clyne
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1869Helene Kröller-Müller, German-Dutch art collector and philanthropist, founded the Kröller-Müller Museum (d. 1939)
- 1912Rudolf Firkušný, Czech-American pianist and educator (d. 1994)
- 1925Virginia E. Johnson, American psychologist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1956H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains)
- 1967Ty Treadway, American actor and talk show host
- 1972Craig Jones, American keyboard player (Slipknot)
- 1976Jorge Luiz dos Santos Dias, Brazilian footballer
- 1977Ioannis Okkas, Cypriot footballer
- 1983Rafael van der Vaart, Dutch footballer
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1659The assault on Copenhagen by Swedish forces is beaten back with heavy losses.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. B. Gaynor, Al Freeman, Jr., Sam Irvin, Gloria Pall, Chloë Sevigny, Mizuo Peck, Randy Orton, Leon Janney, Wanda Jackson, Betsy Randle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1999 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1999
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 22 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,283 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,428 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 246
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2030
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Angel of Mine by Monica (February 13, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1983 – Eamon, American singer-songwriter; April 17, 1976 – Monet Mazur, American actress; August 31, 1945 – Lee Bryant, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,739