Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,738 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Matt Dennis
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1980Matthew Lawrence
- 1983Huang Shengyi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1568Honoré d'Urfé, French author and playwright (d. 1625)
- 1833Melville Fuller, American lawyer and jurist, 8th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1910)
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964)
- 1900Hans-Georg Gadamer, German philosopher and scholar (d. 2002)
- 1934David Taylor, English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- 1937Brian Lemon, English pianist and composer
- 1956H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains)
- 1983Andrew Welsh, Australian footballer
- 1984Maxime Talbot, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1997Yuumi Shida, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1889Meiji Constitution of Japan is adopted; the first National Diet convenes in 1890.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 2011The first wave of the Egyptian revolution culminates in the resignation of Hosni Mubarak and the transfer of power to the Supreme Military Council after 18 days of protests.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nokie Edwards, Pamela David, Ted Boy Marino, Ferlin Husky, Danielle Brisebois, Soledad O'Brien, Kristina Wagner, Robby Takac, Del Shannon, Settimia Caccini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angel of Mine by Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1961 – Karl Seglem, Norwegian saxophonist and record producer (Isglem); December 23, 1959 – Demet Akbağ, Turkish actress; October 8, 1910 – Paulette Dubost, French actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069