Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 42nd day of the year 2003. It was the 6th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,438 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,146 days or 5.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 20, 2034.
If a dog named Satch - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Satch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Satch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1973Jeon Do-yeon
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1812Alexander H. Stephens, American lawyer and politician, Vice President of the Confederate States of America (d. 1883)
- 1898Leó Szilárd, Hungarian-American physicist and academic (d. 1964)
- 1915Patrick Leigh Fermor, English soldier, author, and scholar (d. 2011)
- 1921Lloyd Bentsen, American colonel and politician, 69th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 2006)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1943Serge Lama, French singer-songwriter
- 1974Alex Jones, American radio host and author
- 1976Tony Battie, American basketball player
- 1981Kelly Rowland, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1987Brian Matusz, American baseball player
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UOUEMQWMH? Check your answers here: Word finder UOUEMQWMH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660 BCTraditional date for the foundation of Japan by Emperor Jimmu.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1959The Federation of Arab Emirates of the South, which will later become South Yemen, is created as a protectorate of the United Kingdom.
- 1990Nelson Mandela is released from Victor Verster Prison outside Cape Town, South Africa after 27 years as a political prisoner.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spiros Focás, Jamie Bamber, Denny Doherty, Susan Hayward, Larry Cunningham, Barry Bostwick, Natasha Melnick, Luca Ronconi, Rocky Burnette, Dave Evans.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 11th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 6th Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,438 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,146 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 218
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 15, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1931 – John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico; June 18, 1987 – Ezgi Asaroğlu, Turkish actress and singer; September 30, 1942 – Gus Dudgeon, English record producer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974