Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 2019 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 2019. It was the 6th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 382 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 127 days or 0.35 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 13 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 20, 2050.
If a dog named Sussie - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sussie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sussie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1936Burt Reynolds
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1977Mike Shinoda
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1657Bernard Le Bovier de Fontenelle, French poet and playwright (d. 1757)
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1874Elsa Beskow, Swedish author and illustrator (d. 1953)
- 1926Paul Bocuse, French chef
- 1938Simone de Oliveira, Portuguese actress and singer
- 1969John Salako, Nigerian-English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1984Maarten Heisen, Dutch sprinter
- 1986Kees Luyckx, Dutch footballer
- 1987Jan Smeekens, Dutch speed skater
- 1990Go Ara, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bobbie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1626Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia and Patriarch Afonso Mendes declare the primacy of the Roman See over the Ethiopian Church, and Roman Catholicism the state religion of Ethiopia.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Bukit Timah is fought in Singapore.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K. P. Ummer, Jan Eggum, Susan Harris, Patrick Van Horn, Trent Reznor, Dave Garroway, Rick Derringer, Andrew Denton, Mary-Kate Olsen, Richard Hurndall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 2019.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 2019 is Violet for modesty.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 2019
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 6th Monday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 382 days
- Days spent sleeping: 127 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.35 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 13
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 2050
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Roman numerals: XI.II.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1979 – Freema Agyeman, English actress and singer; December 10, 1965 – Stephanie Morgenstern, Swiss-Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter; September 23, 1930 – Ray Charles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766