Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1929. It was the 7th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,121 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,040 days or 30.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 21, 1960.
If a dog named Diver - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diver will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Diver will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Marie Lloyd
- 1897Vola Vale
- 1934Annette Crosbie
- 1936Joe Don Baker
- 1961Michel Martelly
- 1972Ajay Naidu
- 1985Leilani Gaja
- 1988Nana Eikura
- 1993Jennifer Stone
View the complete list of February 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1074Conrad II of Italy (d. 1101)
- 1663Cotton Mather, English-American minister and author (d. 1728)
- 1900Roger J. Traynor, American lawyer and jurist, 23rd Chief Justice of California (d. 1983)
- 1909Sigmund Rascher, German physician (d. 1945)
- 1926Rolf Brem, Swiss sculptor and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1931Janwillem van de Wetering, Dutch-American author and translator (d. 2008)
- 1949Joaquín Sabina, Spanish singer-songwriter
- 1956Ad Melkert, Dutch politician
- 1970Bryan Roy, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1978Brett Hodgson, Australian rugby player and coach
View the complete list of February 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tom’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Pope John VIII crowns Charles the Fat, the King of Italy: Holy Roman Emperor
- 1593Japanese invasion of Korea: Approximately 3,000 Joseon defenders led by general Kwon Yul successfully repel more than 30,000 Japanese forces in the Siege of Haengju.
- 1733Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, and its first city at Savannah (known as Georgia Day).
- 1855Michigan State University is established.
- 1909New Zealand’s worst maritime disaster of the 20th century happens when the SS Penguin, an inter-island ferry, sinks and explodes at the entrance to Wellington Harbour.
- 1912The Xuantong Emperor, the last Emperor of China, abdicates.
- 1935USS Macon, one of the two largest helium-filled airships ever created, crashes into the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California and sinks.
- 1994Four men break into the National Gallery of Norway and steal Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream.
- 1999United States President Bill Clinton is acquitted by the United States Senate in his impeachment trial.
- 2001NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft touches down in the “saddle” region of 433 Eros, becoming the first spacecraft to land on an asteroid.
View the complete list of February 12 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giuseppe Di Stefano, Freddie Garrity, Dana Eskelson, Louis C.K., Fito Páez, Arnold Wesker, Minayo Watanabe, Sonny Tufts, Scott McKinsey, Fabiana Udenio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 12, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 43rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 7th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,121 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,040 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 21, 1960
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1934 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1967 – Marina Orsini, Canadian actress; June 23, 1940 – Adam Faith, English singer, actor, and journalist (d. 2003); September 14, 1934 – Don Walser, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,925