Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1959. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,714 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,571 days or 20.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 769 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 21, 1990.
If a dog named Dak - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dak will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dak will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lorne Greene
- 1935Gene McDaniels
- 1940Richard Lynch
- 1946Ajda Pekkan
- 1961Michel Martelly
- 1979Jesse Spencer
- 1980Gucci Mane
- 1984Alexandra Dahlström
- 1985Saskia Burmeister
- 1988Mike Posner
View the complete list of February 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1761Jan Ladislav Dussek, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1812)
- 1908Jean Effel, French painter and journalist (d. 1982)
- 1917Dom DiMaggio, American baseball player and soldier (d. 2009)
- 1918Norman Farberow, American psychologist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1930John Doyle, Irish hurler and politician (d. 2010)
- 1932Axel Jensen, Norwegian author and poet (d. 2003)
- 1949Joaquín Sabina, Spanish singer-songwriter
- 1960One Man Gang, American wrestler
- 1967Hermione Norris, English actress
- 1980Christina Ricci, American actress and producer
View the complete list of February 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Muriel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1733Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, and its first city at Savannah (known as Georgia Day).
- 1817An Argentine/Chilean patriotic army, after crossing the Andes, defeats Spanish troops on the Battle of Chacabuco.
- 1832Ecuador annexes the Galápagos Islands.
- 1909New Zealand’s worst maritime disaster of the 20th century happens when the SS Penguin, an inter-island ferry, sinks and explodes at the entrance to Wellington Harbour.
- 1924George Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue received its premiere in a concert titled “An Experiment in Modern Music,” in Aeolian Hall, New York, by Paul Whiteman and his band, with Gershwin playing the piano.
- 1947Christian Dior unveils a “New Look”, helping Paris regain its position as the capital of the fashion world.
- 1961Soviet Union launches Venera 1 towards Venus.
- 2001NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft touches down in the “saddle” region of 433 Eros, becoming the first spacecraft to land on an asteroid.
- 2002An Iran Airtour Tupolev Tu-154 crashes in the mountains outside Khorramabad, Iran while descending for a landing at Khorramabad Airport, killing 119.
- 2009Colgan Air Flight 3407 crashes into a house in Clarence Center, New York while on approach to Buffalo Niagara International Airport, killing all on board and one on the ground.
View the complete list of February 12 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Jacques Beineix, Chris Ashworth, Mayra Andrade, Michael Caton-Jones, Christine Lavin, Roger Troutman, Hana Sugisaki, Jack Antonoff, Baldwin Cooke, Jona Lewie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 12, 1959.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th February 1959 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 13, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +105. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1970. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 12th February 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 12, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 43rd day of 1959
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 297 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,714 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 769
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 21, 1990
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 13, 1975 (+105)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1970 (-173)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price (February 16, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.II.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1959 – Paul Gross, Canadian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; May 7, 1973 – Kristian Lundin, Swedish songwriter and producer; December 24, 1945 – Lemmy, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Motörhead, Hawkwind, The Head Cat, and The Rockin' Vickers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,126