Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
February 12, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 43rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 554 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Sexy - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sexy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sexy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Tex Beneke
- 1934Annette Crosbie
- 1935Gene McDaniels
- 1950Michael Ironside
- 1965John Michael Higgins
- 1967N. Ravikiran
- 1972Ajay Naidu
- 1975Scot Pollard
- 1983Iko Uwais
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 12.
- 1777Bernard Courtois, French chemist and academic (d. 1838)
- 1895Kristian Djurhuus, Faroese politician, 2nd Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1984)
- 1918Julian Schwinger, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1930John Doyle, Irish hurler and politician (d. 2010)
- 1967Hermione Norris, English actress
- 1971Scott Menville, American actor
- 1979Matt Mauck, American football player and dentist
- 1980Gucci Mane, American rapper and actor
- 1984Brad Keselowski, American race car driver
- 1991Patrick Herrmann, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Pope John VIII crowns Charles the Fat, the King of Italy: Holy Roman Emperor
- 1733Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, and its first city at Savannah (known as Georgia Day).
- 1934In Spain the national council of Juntas de Ofensiva Nacional-Sindicalista decides to merge the movement with the Falange Española.
- 1968Phong Nhị and Phong Nhất massacre.
- 1990Carmen Lawrence becomes the first female Premier in Australian history when she becomes Premier of Western Australia.
- 1994Four men break into the National Gallery of Norway and steal Edvard Munch’s iconic painting The Scream.
- 1999United States President Bill Clinton is acquitted by the United States Senate in his impeachment trial.
- 2002An Iran Airtour Tupolev Tu-154 crashes in the mountains outside Khorramabad, Iran while descending for a landing at Khorramabad Airport, killing 119.
- 2009Colgan Air Flight 3407 crashes into a house in Clarence Center, New York while on approach to Buffalo Niagara International Airport, killing all on board and one on the ground.
- 2014A massive winter storm across states in the southern United States causes widespread power outages, travel disruptions and dangerous road conditions.
View the complete list of historical events for February 12.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 12 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masami Nagasawa, Omar Gooding, Little Jimmy Dickens, Chris Klein, Jensen Buchanan, Mick Jones, George "Gabby" Hayes, Stephen Rea, Ken Baumann, Tito Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 12 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 12, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crocodile Rock by Elton John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 17, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1973 – Makiko Ohmoto, Japanese voice actress; April 9, 1901 – Paul Willis, American actor and director (d. 1960); November 12, 1979 – Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,303