Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 44th day of the year 1922. It was the 7th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,467 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,822 days or 32.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 22, 1953.
If a dog named Miny - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Miny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Margaretta Scott
- 1932Susan Oliver
- 1941Bo Svenson
- 1944Jerry Springer
- 1950Ewa Aulin
- 1951David Naughton
- 1966Neal McDonough
- 1975Tony Dalton
- 1976Dave Padden
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1480Girolamo Aleandro, Italian cardinal (d. 1542)
- 1831John Aaron Rawlins, American general and politician, 29th United States Secretary of War (d. 1869)
- 1884Alfred Carlton Gilbert, American pole vaulter and businessman, founded the A. C. Gilbert Company (d. 1961)
- 1915Aung San, Burmese general and politician (d. 1947)
- 1953Rico J. Puno, Filipino singer and television host
- 1964Yamantaka Eye, Japanese singer (Boredoms)
- 1965Peter O'Neill, Papua New Guinean accountant and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
- 1975Tony Dalton, American-Mexican actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Chicano, Puerto Rican wrestler
- 1990Olivia Allison, English swimmer
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1739Battle of Karnal: The army of Iranian ruler Nader Shah defeats the forces of the Mughal emperor of India, Muhammad Shah.
- 1867Work begins on the covering of the Senne, burying Brussels’s primary river and creating the modern central boulevards.
- 1931New Delhi becomes the capital of British Raj.
- 1955Israel obtains four of the seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1960With the success of a nuclear test codenamed “Gerboise Bleue”, France becomes the fourth country to possess nuclear weapons.
- 1971Vietnam War: Backed by American air and artillery support, South Vietnamese troops invade Laos.
- 1979An intense windstorm strikes western Washington and sinks a 1/2-mile-long section of the Hood Canal Bridge.
- 1982The Río Negro Massacre takes place in Guatemala.
- 1984Konstantin Chernenko succeeds the late Yuri Andropov as general secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 2010A bomb explodes in the city of Pune, Maharashtra, India, killing 17 and injuring 60 more.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim O'Brien, Ryan Reynolds, Gionna Cabrera, Russ Meyer, Brainpower, Taylor Hanson, Arshad Warsi, Annie Lennox, Peter Hammill, Mike Chapman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 1922.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 1922 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +222. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 14, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 1922
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 7th Monday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,467 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,201
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1910 (+222)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 14, 1941 (-199)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1966 – Robert DeLeo, American bass player, songwriter, and producer; July 14, 1971 – Lukman Sardi, Indonesian actor; June 9, 1963 – David Koepp, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,796