Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1951 was a Tuesday and it was the 44th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 825 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Yevgeny Vakhtangov
- 1911Frank Delfino
- 1911Jean Muir
- 1915Lyle Bettger
- 1916John Reed
- 1944Michael Ensign
- 1969J. B. Blanc
- 1985Kwak Ji-min
- 1989Carly McKillip
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1915Lyle Bettger, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1916John Reed, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1937Ali El-Maak, Sudanese author and academic (d. 1992)
- 1939Lumberjack Pierre, Canadian wrestler
- 1942Donald E. Williams, American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1945Keith Nichols, English pianist, trombonist, and accordion player
- 1945King Floyd, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1947Kevin Bloody Wilson, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Hamish Glencross, Scottish guitarist (My Dying Bride)
- 1986Jamie Murray, Scottish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1633Galileo Galilei arrives in Rome for his trial before the Inquisition.
- 1881The feminist newspaper La Citoyenne is first published in Paris by the activist Hubertine Auclert.
- 1934The Soviet steamship SS Chelyuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1978Hilton bombing: a bomb explodes in a refuse truck outside the Hilton Hotel in Sydney, Australia, killing two refuse collectors and a policeman.
- 1979An intense windstorm strikes western Washington and sinks a 1/2-mile-long section of the Hood Canal Bridge.
- 1981A series of sewer explosions destroys more than two miles of streets in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 1982The Río Negro Massacre takes place in Guatemala.
- 1983A cinema fire in Turin, Italy, kills 64 people.
- 2010A bomb explodes in the city of Pune, Maharashtra, India, killing 17 and injuring 60 more.
View the complete list of historical events for February 13.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joyce Redman, Joey Cape, Tiny Tim, Sakura Miyawaki, Melinda Doolittle, Mercedes Echerer, Fred Willard, Amy Diamond, C. C. Catch, Ivan Dorschner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 13, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1976 – Kelly Carlson, American actress; April 3, 1911 – Nanette Bordeaux, Canadian-American actress (d. 1956); October 21, 1952 – Patti Davis, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050