Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 44th day of the year 1977. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,811 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,270 days or 14.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 22, 2008.
If a dog named Smith - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smith will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Smith will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jean Muir
- 1932Barbara Shelley
- 1944Michael Ensign
- 1951Ellen Bry
- 1960Matt Salinger
- 1968Kelly Hu
- 1971Galen Gering
- 1985Mayra Andrade
- 1988Aston Merrygold
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1539Elisabeth of Hesse, Electress Palatine (d. 1582)
- 1837Valentin Zubiaurre, Spanish composer (d. 1914)
- 1897William S. Bowdern, American priest and author (d. 1983)
- 1903Georgy Beriev, Georgian-Russian aircraft designer, founded the Beriev Aircraft Company (d. 1979)
- 1929Omar Torrijos, Panamanian commander and politician, Military Leader of Panama (d. 1981)
- 1943Donald Sumpter, English actor
- 1946Richard Blumenthal, American politician, 23rd Attorney General of Connecticut
- 1950Bob Daisley, Australian bass player and songwriter (Rainbow, Uriah Heep, and Living Loud)
- 1954Donnie Moore, American baseball player (d. 1989)
- 1965Peter O'Neill, Papua New Guinean accountant and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Geoffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462The Treaty of Westminster is finalised between Edward IV of England and the Scottish Lord of the Isles.
- 1542Catherine Howard, the fifth wife of Henry VIII of England, is executed for adultery.
- 1692Massacre of Glencoe: About 78 Macdonalds at Glen Coe, Scotland are killed early in the morning for not promptly pledging allegiance to the new king, William of Orange.
- 1881The feminist newspaper La Citoyenne is first published in Paris by the activist Hubertine Auclert.
- 1913The 13th Dalai Lama proclaims Tibetan independence following a period of domination by Manchu Qing dynasty and initiated a period of almost four decades of independence.
- 1931New Delhi becomes the capital of British Raj.
- 1934The Soviet steamship SS Chelyuskin sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- 1951Korean War: Battle of Chipyong-ni, which represented the “high-water mark” of the Chinese incursion into South Korea, commences.
- 1954Frank Selvy becomes the only NCAA Division I basketball player ever to score 100 points in a single game.
- 2007Taiwan opposition leader Ma Ying-jeou resigns as the chairman of the Kuomintang party after being indicted on charges of embezzlement during his tenure as the mayor of Taipei; Ma also announces his candidacy for the 2008 presidential election.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Leven, Lucy Punch, Marta Romero, Tommy DeCarlo, David "Stringbean" Akeman, Chuck Negron, Burnie Burns, Sandra Stevens, Corey Harris, Raveena Tandon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 1977.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 1977 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 13, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 26, 1999. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 1977
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,811 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,270 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 535
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2008
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 13, 1971 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 26, 1999 (-143)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band (February 19, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1996 – Zelo, South Korean rapper and dancer (B.A.P); August 12, 1911 – Cantinflas, Mexican actor, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1993); April 18, 1964 – Jim Ellison, American singer-songwriter (Material Issue) (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133