Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 44th day of the year 1980. It was the 7th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,064 days or 13.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 22, 2011.
If a dog named Roady - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roady will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Roady will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934George Segal
- 1944Jerry Springer
- 1949Judy Dyble
- 1949Peter Kern
- 1960Matt Salinger
- 1964Yamantaka Eye
- 1970Karoline Krüger
- 1974Robbie Williams
- 1985Kwak Ji-min
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1683Giovanni Battista Piazzetta, Italian painter (d. 1754)
- 1855Paul Deschanel, Belgian-French politician, 11th President of France (d. 1922)
- 1907Katy de la Cruz, Filipino-American singer and actress (d. 2004)
- 1941Andrea Conte, American nurse
- 1957Denise Austin, American fitness trainer and author
- 1969Mihai Leu, Romanian boxer and race car driver
- 1971Mats Sundin, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1976Dave Padden, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Annihilator and Terror Syndrome)
- 1976Feist, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (By Divine Right and Broken Social Scene)
- 1979Anders Behring Breivik, Norwegian murderer
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIKPJTOIXUN? Check your answers here: Word finder EIKPJTOIXUN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322The central tower of Ely Cathedral falls on the night of 12th–13th.
- 1633Galileo Galilei arrives in Rome for his trial before the Inquisition.
- 1935A jury in Flemington, New Jersey finds Bruno Hauptmann guilty of the 1932 kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh baby, the son of Charles Lindbergh.
- 1954Frank Selvy becomes the only NCAA Division I basketball player ever to score 100 points in a single game.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1967American researchers discover the Madrid Codices by Leonardo da Vinci in the National Library of Spain.
- 1978Hilton bombing: a bomb explodes in a refuse truck outside the Hilton Hotel in Sydney, Australia, killing two refuse collectors and a policeman.
- 1981A series of sewer explosions destroys more than two miles of streets in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 1983A cinema fire in Turin, Italy, kills 64 people.
- 2008Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd makes a historic apology to the Indigenous Australians and the Stolen Generations.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Smothers, Jane Alexander, Monique Coleman, Don Nix, Kim Min-hee, Michelle Krusiec, Costa Cordalis, Sal Mineo, Kiray, Stéphane Crête.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 1980.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 1980 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 22, 1993. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do That to Me One More Time by Captain & Tennille as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 7th Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,064 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 514
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2011
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1988 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 22, 1993 (-141)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Do That to Me One More Time by Captain & Tennille (February 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1951 – Stuart Tosh, Scottish singer-songwriter and drummer (10cc and Pilot); October 8, 1956 – Stephanie Zimbalist, American actress; August 8, 1977 – Lindsay Sloane, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025