Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 44th day of the year 1980. It was the 7th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,691 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,230 days or 14.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 22, 2011.
If a dog named Dogbeth - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dogbeth will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dogbeth will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Jean Muir
- 1915Lyle Bettger
- 1933Caroline Blakiston
- 1944Stockard Channing
- 1947Kevin Bloody Wilson
- 1960Matt Salinger
- 1966Jeff Waters
- 1974Robbie Williams
- 1984Brina Palencia
- 1993Sophie Evans
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1811François Achille Bazaine, French general (d. 1888)
- 1835Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Indian religious leader (d. 1908)
- 1887Géza Csáth, Hungarian playwright and critic (d. 1919)
- 1889Leontine Sagan, Austrian actress and director (d. 1974)
- 1913Khalid of Saudi Arabia (d. 1982)
- 1932Susan Oliver, American actress and director (d. 1990)
- 1962Hugh Dennis, English comedian and actor
- 1971Todd Williams, American baseball player
- 1983Anna Watkins, English rower
- 1985Hedwiges Maduro, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Molly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1920The Negro National League is formed.
- 1951Korean War: Battle of Chipyong-ni, which represented the “high-water mark” of the Chinese incursion into South Korea, commences.
- 1955Israel obtains four of the seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1960With the success of a nuclear test codenamed “Gerboise Bleue”, France becomes the fourth country to possess nuclear weapons.
- 1961An allegedly 500,000-year-old rock is discovered near Olancha, California, US, that appears to anachronistically encase a spark plug.
- 1967American researchers discover the Madrid Codices by Leonardo da Vinci in the National Library of Spain.
- 1971Vietnam War: Backed by American air and artillery support, South Vietnamese troops invade Laos.
- 1983A cinema fire in Turin, Italy, kills 64 people.
- 2004The Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics announces the discovery of the universe‘s largest known diamond, white dwarf star BPM 37093. Astronomers named this star “Lucy” after The Beatles’song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”.
- 2008Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd makes a historic apology to the Indigenous Australians and the Stolen Generations.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shohei Imamura, Alan Hale, Jr., Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., Pierre Fresnay, Terri Lyne Carrington, Pamela Brown, Chris Columbus, Diana Zubiri, Dave Baksh, Debra Jo Rupp.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 1980.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 1980 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 22, 1993. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Do That to Me One More Time by Captain & Tennille as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 7th Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 15 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,691 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,230 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 531
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2011
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1988 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 22, 1993 (-141)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Do That to Me One More Time by Captain & Tennille (February 16, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1942 – John Gustafson, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Roxy Music, Ian Gillan Band, The Big Three, Quatermass, and Episode Six) (d. 2014); January 17, 1952 – Ryuichi Sakamoto, Japanese pianist, composer, producer, and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra); May 25, 1970 – Octavia Spencer, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,022