Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 13, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 44th day of the year 1985. It was the 7th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,962 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,321 days or 11.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 22, 2016.
If a dog named Texas - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Texas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Texas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Leontine Sagan
- 1907Katy de la Cruz
- 1932Barbara Shelley
- 1934George Segal
- 1941Bo Svenson
- 1943Donald Sumpter
- 1944Jerry Springer
- 1944Michael Ensign
- 1970Karoline Krüger
- 1971Galen Gering
View the complete list of February 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 13.
- 1917Martin Litton, American rafter and environmentalist (d. 2014)
- 1933Patrick Godfrey, English actor
- 1942Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees)
- 1944Michael Ensign, American actor
- 1960John Healey, English journalist and politician
- 1961Richard Tyson, American actor and producer
- 1978Niklas Bäckström, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1981Luke Ridnour, American basketball player
- 1981Sam Burley, American runner
- 1990Marco Romizi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of February 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ralph’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Henry III of France is crowned at Reims and marries Louise de Lorraine-Vaudémont on the same day.
- 1692Massacre of Glencoe: About 78 Macdonalds at Glen Coe, Scotland are killed early in the morning for not promptly pledging allegiance to the new king, William of Orange.
- 1945World War II: Royal Air Force bombers are dispatched to Dresden, Germany to attack the city with a massive aerial bombardment.
- 1971Vietnam War: Backed by American air and artillery support, South Vietnamese troops invade Laos.
- 1981A series of sewer explosions destroys more than two miles of streets in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 1991Gulf War: Two laser-guided “smart bombs” destroy the Amiriyah shelter in Baghdad. Allied forces said the bunker was being used as a military communications outpost, but over 400 Iraqi civilians inside were killed.
- 2000The last original “Peanuts” comic strip appears in newspapers one day after Charles M. Schulz dies.
- 2007Taiwan opposition leader Ma Ying-jeou resigns as the chairman of the Kuomintang party after being indicted on charges of embezzlement during his tenure as the mayor of Taipei; Ma also announces his candidacy for the 2008 presidential election.
- 2010A bomb explodes in the city of Pune, Maharashtra, India, killing 17 and injuring 60 more.
- 2012The European Space Agency (ESA) conducted the first launch of the European Vega rocket from Europe’s spaceport in Kourou, French Guiana.
View the complete list of February 13 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 13, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Darío Moreno, KSIOlajidebt, Morris Day, Mimis Fotopoulos, Trent Willmon, Teena Marie, Keith Clifford, Chris de Burgh, Bill Erwin, Ali Lohan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 13 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 13, 1985.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th February 1985 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 11, 1973. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1970. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 13th February 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 13, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 44th day of 1985
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 7th Wednesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 187 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,962 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,321 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 439
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 22, 2016
- Age in dog years: 203 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 11, 1973 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1970 (-158)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael (February 16, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.II.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1959 – Hugh Laurie, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter (Band from TV); January 21, 1981 – Izabella Miko, Polish actress, dancer, and producer; May 5, 1978 – Morgan Pehme, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,123