Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 45th day of the year 1942. It was the 7th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,870 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,623 days or 26.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 23, 1973.
If a dog named Pudgy - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pudgy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pudgy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Thelma Ritter
- 1916Masaki Kobayashi
- 1936Andrew Prine
- 1944Alan Parker
- 1947Tim Buckley
- 1957Soile Isokoski
- 1971Tommy Dreamer
- 1980Michelle Ye
- 1986Roxanne Guinoo
- 1993Shane Harper
View the complete list of February 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1846Julian Scott, American soldier and drummer, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1901)
- 1859George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr., American engineer, inventor of the Ferris wheel (d. 1896)
- 1911Maus Gatsonides, Dutch rally driver and inventor (d. 1998)
- 1913Jimmy Hoffa, American union leader (d. 1975)
- 1927Seizō Katō, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1947Tim Buckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975)
- 1957Alan Hunter, American television host and actor
- 1961Anthony J. Bryant, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1973Tyus Edney, American basketball player and coach
- 1988Asia Nitollano, American singer and dancer (The Pussycat Dolls)
View the complete list of February 14 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OROJIIKI? Check your answers here: Word finder OROJIIKI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Several hundred Jews are burned to death by mobs while the remaining Jews are forcibly removed from Strasbourg.
- 1804Karađorđe leads the First Serbian Uprising against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1879The War of the Pacific breaks out when Chilean armed forces occupy the Bolivian port city of Antofagasta.
- 1912Arizona is admitted as the 48th U.S. state.
- 1918The Soviet Union adopts the Gregorian calendar (on 1 February according to the Julian calendar).
- 1924The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company changes its name to International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
- 1944World War II: Anti-Japanese revolt on Java.
- 1989Iranian leader Ruhollah Khomeini issues a fatwa encouraging Muslims to kill Salman Rushdie, author of The Satanic Verses.
- 2005YouTube is launched by a group of college students, eventually becoming the largest video sharing website in the world and a main source for viral videos.
- 2011As a part of Arab Spring, the Bahraini uprising, a series of demonstrations, amounting to a sustained campaign of civil resistance, in the Persian Gulf country of Bahrain begins with a 'Day of Rage'.
View the complete list of February 14 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Soo Ae, Yvonne Arnaud, Hong Seok-cheon, Ferlin Husky, Donnie Dunagan, Sydney Newman, Peter Wingfield, Jim Bailey, Alfred Drake, Jon Lovitz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 14, 1942.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th February 1942 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 16, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -282. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 14, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 45th day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 7th Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,870 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,623 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 978
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 23, 1973
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 16, 1942 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-282)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.II.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1962 – Hannah Mary Rothschild, English director and producer; April 2, 1990 – Roscoe Dash, American rapper; May 13, 1945 – Lasse Berghagen, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939