Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 45th day of the year 1968. It was the 7th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,634 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,211 days or 17.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 23, 1999.
If a dog named Fab - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fab will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fab will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Vic Morrow
- 1938Lee Chamberlin
- 1943Aaron Russo
- 1944Alan Parker
- 1948Kitten Natividad
- 1981Erin Torpey
- 1984John Prats
- 1986Oliver Lee
- 1986Roxanne Guinoo
- 1988Asia Nitollano
View the complete list of February 14 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1545Lucrezia de' Medici, Duchess of Ferrara (d. 1561)
- 1793Karl Christian Ulmann, Latvian-German pastor and theologian (d. 1871)
- 1913Woody Hayes, American football player and coach (d. 1987)
- 1939Michael Rudman, American director and producer
- 1956Katharina Fritsch, German sculptor and academic
- 1960Philip Jones, English admiral
- 1973Yuka Sato, Japanese figure skater and sportscaster
- 1976Liv Kristine, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Leaves’ Eyes and Theatre of Tragedy)
- 1987Tom Pyatt, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Siim Liivik, Estonian ice hockey player
View the complete list of February 14 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Cape St. Vincent – John Jervis, (later 1st Earl of St Vincent) and Horatio Nelson (later 1st Viscount Nelson) lead the British Royal Navy to victory over a Spanish fleet in action near Gibraltar.
- 1855Texas is linked by telegraph to the rest of the United States, with the completion of a connection between New Orleans and Marshall, Texas.
- 1879The War of the Pacific breaks out when Chilean armed forces occupy the Bolivian port city of Antofagasta.
- 1912Arizona is admitted as the 48th U.S. state.
- 1943World War II: Tunisia Campaign – General Hans-Jürgen von Arnim’s Fifth Panzer Army launches a concerted attack against Allied positions in Tunisia.
- 1945World War II: Mostar is liberated by Yugoslav partisans.
- 1945World War II: On the first day of the bombing of Dresden, the British Royal Air Force and the United States Army Air Forces begin fire-bombing Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony.
- 1981Stardust fire: A fire in a Dublin nightclub kills 48 people
- 1989Union Carbide agrees to pay $470 million to the Indian government for damages it caused in the 1984 Bhopal disaster.
- 2000The spacecraft NEAR Shoemaker enters orbit around asteroid 433 Eros, the first spacecraft to orbit an asteroid.
View the complete list of February 14 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Severance, Kano, Rosemary Ashe, Kristian Nairn, Barbara Feldon, Mark Boone Junior, Bubba Smith, John Pyper-Ferguson, Nicky Wu, Ronald White.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 14, 1968.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th February 1968 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1978. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 17, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 14th February 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 14, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 45th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 7th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,634 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,211 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 632
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 23, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1996 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1978 (-171)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat (February 17, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1972 – Angela Shelton, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; February 19, 1910 – Dorothy Janis, American actress (d. 2010); November 3, 1931 – Monica Vitti, Italian actress, singer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887