Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of February 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 14, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 45th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,934 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Stuart Erwin
- 1916Sally Gray
- 1932Alexander Kluge
- 1942Piotr Szczepanik
- 1943Aaron Russo
- 1946Gregory Hines
- 1955James Eckhouse
- 1962Michael Higgs
- 1971Kris Aquino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 14.
- 1895Max Horkheimer, German philosopher and sociologist (d. 1973)
- 1927Seizō Katō, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1935David Wilson, Baron Wilson of Tillyorn, Scottish academic and diplomat, 27th Governor of Hong Kong
- 1947Judd Gregg, American lawyer and politician, 76th Governor of New Hampshire
- 1948Kitten Natividad, Mexican-American actress and dancer
- 1955Billy Milligan, American criminal (d. 2014)
- 1958Grant Thomas, Australian footballer and coach
- 1968Scott McClellan, American civil servant and author, 25th White House Press Secretary
- 1973Yuka Sato, Japanese figure skater and sportscaster
- 1994Paul Butcher, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1900Second Boer War: In South Africa, 20,000 British troops invade the Orange Free State.
- 1943World War II: Rostov-on-Don, Russia is liberated.
- 1949The Knesset (Israeli parliament) convenes for the first time.
- 1966Australian currency is decimalised.
- 1970The iconic live album Live at Leeds by The Who is recorded.
- 1981Stardust fire: A fire in a Dublin nightclub kills 48 people
- 1998An oil tanker train collides with a freight train in Yaoundé, Cameroon, spilling fuel oil. One person scavenging the oil created a massive explosion which kills 120.
- 2000The spacecraft NEAR Shoemaker enters orbit around asteroid 433 Eros, the first spacecraft to orbit an asteroid.
- 2005Seven people are killed and 151 wounded in a series of bombings by suspected al-Qaeda-linked militants that hit the Philippines’ Makati financial district in Metro Manila, Davao City, and General Santos City.
- 2008Northern Illinois University shooting: A gunman opened fire in a lecture hall of the DeKalb County, Illinois university resulting in six fatalities (including gunman) and 21 injuries.
View the complete list of historical events for February 14.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 14 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Negron, Busy Philipps, Judy Garland, Mason Adams, Julie Lund, Louise Dresser, Silvia Navarro, Wilson Barrett, Tyga, Chris Parnell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 14 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 14, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Careless Whisper by Wham! featuring George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1989 – Hugh Mitchell, English actor; October 5, 1964 – Keiji Fujiwara, Japanese voice actor; April 9, 1990 – Kristen Stewart, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,106