Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 46th day of the year 1952. It was the 7th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,473 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,158 days or 22.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 828 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 24, 1983.
If a dog named Yuyu - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yuyu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yuyu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1924Robert Drew
- 1947Marisa Berenson
- 1955Christopher McDonald
- 1958Matthew Ward
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of February 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1377Ladislaus of Naples (d. 1414)
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621)
- 1820Susan B. Anthony, American social reformer active in women’s suffrage and Anti-Slavery movements (d. 1906)
- 1935Roger B. Chaffee, American lieutenant, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1967)
- 1945Douglas Hofstadter, American author and academic
- 1948Art Spiegelman, American cartoonist
- 1956Desmond Haynes, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1958Matthew Ward, American singer-songwriter (2nd Chapter of Acts)
- 1971Ray Sefo, New Zealand boxer and mixed martial artist
- 1979Gordon Shedden, Scottish race car driver
View the complete list of February 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1925The 1925 serum run to Nome: The serum arrives in Nome, Alaska, with Balto being the lead dog of the last team.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1972José María Velasco Ibarra, serving as President of Ecuador for the fifth time, is overthrown by the military for the fourth time.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
- 2014Renaud Lavillenie of France breaks Sergey Bubka’s world record in pole vault with a mark of 6.16 m.
View the complete list of February 15 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuri Vizbor, Sigurd Wongraven, Brute Force, Rodrigo Santoro, Wong Ka Kui, Mei Kurokawa, Lalah Hathaway, Brock Pierce, Hoot Gibson, Shannen Doherty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 15, 1952.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th February 1952 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +204. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -240. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 15th February 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 15, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 46th day of 1952
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 7th Friday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,473 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,158 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 828
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 24, 1983
- Age in dog years: 321 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (+204)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-240)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1958 – Jane Wiedlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (The Go-Go's and Frosted); September 1, 1993 – Ilona Mitrecey, French singer; October 28, 1975 – Daniela Urzi, Argentinian model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,764