Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 46th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,051 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 577 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Cesar Romero
- 1930Nico Minardos
- 1947Rusty Hamer
- 1948Tino Insana
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1967Jane Child
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1974Miranda July
- 1975Brendon Small
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1761Jacob Kimball, Jr., American composer (d. 1826)
- 1892James Forrestal, American lieutenant and politician, 1st United States Secretary of Defense (d. 1949)
- 1896Arthur Shields, Irish-American actor (d. 1970)
- 1957Jimmy Spencer, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1959Hugo Savinovich, Ecuadorian wrestler and sportscaster
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Alexander Wurz, Austrian race car driver
- 1976Óscar Freire, Spanish cyclist
- 1976Ronnie Vannucci, Jr., American drummer and songwriter (The Killers and Big Talk)
- 1988Hironori Kusano, Japanese singer and actor (NEWS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1952King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
- 2014Renaud Lavillenie of France breaks Sergey Bubka’s world record in pole vault with a mark of 6.16 m.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Black, Howard Devoto, Jim Beaver, Aldis Hodge, Morgan Featherstone, Esha Gupta, Jon Farriss, Slim Thug, John Lydon, Rica Fukami.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 15, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1915 – Georges Guétary, Egyptian-French singer, dancer, and actor (d. 1997); February 9, 1901 – Brian Donlevy, Irish-born American actor and producer (d. 1972); May 9, 1923 – Johnny Grant, American radio host and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200