Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 46th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Arthur Shields
- 1907Cesar Romero
- 1941Brian Holland
- 1947Marisa Berenson
- 1955Janice Dickinson
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1963Steven Michael Quezada
- 1971Renee O'Connor
- 1983Ashley Tesoro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1874Ernest Shackleton, Irish explorer (d. 1922)
- 1891Dino Borgioli, Italian tenor (d. 1960)
- 1895Earl Thomson, Canadian hurdler and coach (d. 1971)
- 1931Claire Bloom, English actress
- 1940İsmail Cem İpekçi, Turkish journalist and politician, 45th Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2007)
- 1946Esko Seppänen, Finnish journalist and politician
- 1949Ken Anderson, American football player and coach
- 1970Mariko Yoshida, Japanese wrestler
- 1976Brandon Boyd, American singer-songwriter (Incubus)
- 1982Tahesia Harrigan, Virgin Islander sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1879Women’s rights: US President Rutherford B. Hayes signs a bill allowing female attorneys to argue cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1891Allmänna Idrottsklubben (AIK) (Swedish Sports Club) is founded.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1921Kingdom of Romania establishes its legation in Helsinki.
- 1925The 1925 serum run to Nome: The serum arrives in Nome, Alaska, with Balto being the lead dog of the last team.
- 1946ENIAC, the first electronic general-purpose computer, is formally dedicated at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- 1949Gerald Lankester Harding and Roland de Vaux begin excavations at Cave 1 of the Qumran Caves, where they will eventually discover the first seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rae Dawn Chong, Margaret Nagle, Daniel Tosh, Cha In-pyo, Rosa Grünberg, Delfeayo Marsalis, Mike Nolan, Tommy Shaw, Naturi Naughton, Madhureeta Anand.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 15, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1973 – Marisol Nichols, American actress; January 26, 1976 – Hitomi, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; January 12, 1991 – Pixie Lott, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,175