Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 46th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Zucker - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zucker will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zucker will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1918Allan Arbus
- 1951Melissa Manchester
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1953Tony Adams
- 1955Christopher McDonald
- 1958Matthew Ward
- 1980Conor Oberst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1761Jacob Kimball, Jr., American composer (d. 1826)
- 1873Hans von Euler-Chelpin, German-Swiss biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1916Mary Jane Croft, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1928Joseph Willcox Jenkins, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 2014)
- 1945John Helliwell, English saxophonist and keyboard player (Supertramp and The Alan Bown Set)
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski, Polish singer-songwriter (Kat and Kat & Roman Kostrzewski)
- 1972Jaromír Jágr, Czech ice hockey player
- 1978Tuan Le, French-American poker player
- 1978Yiruma, South Korean pianist and composer
- 1981Rita Jeptoo, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706Byzantine emperor Justinian II has his predecessors Leontios and Tiberios III publicly executed in the Hippodrome of Constantinople.
- 1113Pope Paschal II issues a bill sanctioning the establishment of the Order of Hospitallers.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1921Kingdom of Romania establishes its legation in Helsinki.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1942World War II: Fall of Singapore. Following an assault by Japanese forces, the British General Arthur Percival surrenders. About 80,000 Indian, United Kingdom and Australian soldiers become prisoners of war, the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1949Gerald Lankester Harding and Roland de Vaux begin excavations at Cave 1 of the Qumran Caves, where they will eventually discover the first seven Dead Sea Scrolls.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
- 2003Protests against the Iraq war take place in over 600 cities worldwide. It is estimated that between eight million to 30 million people participate, making this the largest peace demonstration in history.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fikret Kuşkan, Kristin Davis, Joe Cornish, Jeff Baxter, Paula Wessely, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Charles S. Dutton, LeAnn Rimes, Skeeter Davis, Barış Manço.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 15, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1980 – Tanel Padar, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 17, 1915 – Fred Ball, American actor and manager (d. 2007); October 5, 1907 – Mrs. Miller, American singer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,236