Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 46th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,794 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Elijah - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elijah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Elijah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1914Kevin McCarthy
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1931Claire Bloom
- 1947Rusty Hamer
- 1951Jane Seymour
- 1967Jane Child
- 1972Anna-Jane Casey
- 1973Alex Borstein
- 1986Amber Riley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1873Hans von Euler-Chelpin, German-Swiss biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1907Cesar Romero, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994)
- 1911Leonard Woodcock, American union leader and diplomat (d. 2001)
- 1931Geoff Edwards, American actor and game show host (d. 2014)
- 1951Jane Seymour, English-American actress, producer, and jewelry designer
- 1954Matt Groening, American animator, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Chrystine Brouillet, Canadian author
- 1980Josh Sole, New Zealand-Italian rugby player
- 1985Serkan Kırıntılı, Turkish footballer
- 1986Gabriel Paletta, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1214John, King of England, lands an invasion force at La Rochelle in France.
- 1637Ferdinand III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1835The first constitutional law in modern Serbia is adopted.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1933In Miami, Giuseppe Zangara attempts to assassinate US President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt, but instead shoots Chicago mayor Anton J. Cermak, who dies of his wounds on March 6, 1933.
- 1952King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 1953Parliamentary elections held in Liechtenstein.
- 1971The decimalisation of British coinage is completed on Decimal Day.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
- 2014Renaud Lavillenie of France breaks Sergey Bubka’s world record in pole vault with a mark of 6.16 m.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruth Clifford, Pam Ayres, Kitten Natividad, Seann Walsh, Marie Osmond, Slater Young, Françoise Pascal, Alpha Blondy, Imelda May, Steve Buscemi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 15, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1931 – Dominic Chianese, American actor and singer; February 25, 1986 – James Phelps, English actor; March 30, 1992 – Enrique Gil, Filipino actor, singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182