Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 46th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,485 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1916Jack Hanlon
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1924Robert Drew
- 1930Nico Minardos
- 1948Tino Insana
- 1954Matt Groening
- 1960Roman Kostrzewski
- 1980Conor Oberst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1811Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, Argentinian journalist and politician, 7th President of Argentina (d. 1888)
- 1845Elihu Root, American lawyer and politician, 38th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937)
- 1873Hans von Euler-Chelpin, German-Swiss biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1964)
- 1928Joseph Willcox Jenkins, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 2014)
- 1947John Adams, American composer
- 1948Art Spiegelman, American cartoonist
- 1979Josh Low, English footballer
- 1986Gabriel Paletta, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Hironori Kusano, Japanese singer and actor (NEWS)
- 1998Zachary Gordon, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Roman Republic is proclaimed after Louis-Alexandre Berthier, a general of Napoleon, had invaded the city of Rome five days earlier.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant attacks Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1944World War II: The Narva Offensive begins.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
- 2000Indian Point II nuclear power plant in New York vents a small amount of radioactive steam when a steam generator fails.
- 2003Protests against the Iraq war take place in over 600 cities worldwide. It is estimated that between eight million to 30 million people participate, making this the largest peace demonstration in history.
View the complete list of historical events for February 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edie Sedgwick, Stuart Hughes, Patrick Renna, Emi Kobayashi, Gabriel Byrne, Lacey Chabert, Kate Smith, Neil Coleta, Sam Jaffe, Kim Gordon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 15, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Will I Know by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 15, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1965 – Andy Cairns, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Therapy?); January 6, 1937 – Doris Troy, American singer-songwriter (d. 2004); November 9, 1946 – Benny Mardones, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049