Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1916 was a Wednesday and it was the 47th day of the year 1916. It was the 7th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,372 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,791 days or 35.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 25, 1947.
If a dog named Otto - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Otto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Otto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Wayne King
- 1915Michael Relph
- 1927June Brown
- 1931Otis Blackwell
- 1932Gretchen Wyler
- 1950Roman Tam
- 1952William Katt
- 1971Amanda Holden
- 1974Mahershala Ali
- 1987Ryosuke Miura
View the complete list of February 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1868Edward Sheriff Curtis, American photographer (d. 1952)
- 1919Georges Ulmer, Danish-French actor and composer (d. 1989)
- 1921John Galbraith Graham, English priest and academic (d. 2013)
- 1952James Ingram, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1953Roberta Williams, American video game designer, co-founded Sierra Entertainment
- 1956Vincent Ward, New Zealand director and screenwriter
- 1957LeVar Burton, American actor, director, and producer
- 1977Paul Brittain, American actor
- 1981Qyntel Woods, American basketball player
- 1985Ron Vlaar, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of February 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wallace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Andrew of Longjumeau is dispatched by Louis IX of France as his ambassador to meet with the Khagan of the Mongol Empire.
- 1646Battle of Torrington, Devon – the last major battle of the first English Civil War.
- 1852Studebaker Brothers wagon company, precursor of the automobile manufacturer, is established.
- 1881The Canadian Pacific Railway is incorporated by Act of Parliament at Ottawa (44th Vic., c.1).
- 1930The Romanian Football Federation joins FIFA.
- 1937Wallace H. Carothers receives a United States patent for nylon.
- 1943World War II: Red Army troops re-enter Kharkov.
- 1945World War II: American forces land on Corregidor Island in the Philippines.
- 1987The trial of John Demjanjuk, accused of being a Nazi guard dubbed “Ivan the Terrible” in Treblinka extermination camp, starts in Jerusalem.
- 1991Nicaraguan Contras leader Enrique Bermúdez is assassinated in Managua.
View the complete list of February 16 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ferhan Şensoy, Jake Lloyd, Eumir Deodato, David Kaye, John Landis, Cameron Argetsinger, Michael Callen, Marilyn Cole, Yanina González, Alfred Gough.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 16, 1916.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th February 1916 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1930. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 16, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 47th day of 1916
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 7th Wednesday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,372 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,791 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,300
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 25, 1947
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1909 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1930 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.II.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1947 – Peter Riegert, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 24, 1934 – Peter Behn, American voice actor; February 27, 1929 – Bella Flores, Filipino actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807