Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 47th day of the year 1921. It was the 7th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,536 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,179 days or 33.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 25, 1952.
If a dog named Chara - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Edgar Bergen
- 1931Otis Blackwell
- 1934Hal Kalin
- 1938Barry Primus
- 1952James Ingram
- 1971Amanda Holden
- 1972Sarah Clarke
- 1974Mahershala Ali
- 1987Yuu Kashii
View the complete list of February 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1896Eugénie Blanchard, French super-centenarian (d. 2010)
- 1903André Berthomieu, French director and screenwriter (d. 1960)
- 1925Carlos Paredes, Portuguese guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1927David Brion Davis, American historian and academic
- 1931Otis Blackwell, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002)
- 1937Paul Bailey, English author and critic
- 1958Natalie Angier, American journalist and author
- 1968Warren Ellis, English author and screenwriter
- 1983Agyness Deyn, English model, actress, and singer
- 1984Ous Mellouli, Tunisian swimmer
View the complete list of February 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MNAAUAQILKSC? Check your answers here: Word finder MNAAUAQILKSC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1646Battle of Torrington, Devon – the last major battle of the first English Civil War.
- 1804First Barbary War: Stephen Decatur leads a raid to burn the pirate-held frigate USS Philadelphia.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1936Elections bring the Popular Front to power in Spain.
- 1945World War II: American forces land on Corregidor Island in the Philippines.
- 1957The “Toddlers’ Truce”, a controversial television close down between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm is abolished in the United Kingdom.
- 1960The U.S. Navy submarine USS Triton begins Operation Sandblast, setting sail from New London, Connecticut, to begin the first submerged circumnavigation of the globe.
- 1961Explorer program: Explorer 9 (S-56a) is launched.
- 1987The trial of John Demjanjuk, accused of being a Nazi guard dubbed “Ivan the Terrible” in Treblinka extermination camp, starts in Jerusalem.
- 1991Nicaraguan Contras leader Enrique Bermúdez is assassinated in Managua.
View the complete list of February 16 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Sweet, John Davidson, Antonio Bernacchi, Maury Allen, Katie Armiger, Coko, Maggy, Anouska Hempel, Joyce DiDonato, Ronnie Schell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 16, 1921.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th February 1921 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 14, 1942. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 16, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 47th day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 7th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,536 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,179 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,237
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 25, 1952
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1910 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 14, 1942 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.II.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1964 – Hideto Matsumoto, Japanese musician, singer and songwriter (X Japan and Zilch) (d. 1998); August 7, 1977 – Vanessa Stacey, New Zealand actress; December 21, 1951 – Nick Gilder, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (Sweeney Todd).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830