Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1930 was a Sunday and it was the 47th day of the year 1930. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,545 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,848 days or 29.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 25, 1961.
If a dog named Wooster - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wooster will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wooster will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Kathleen Clifford
- 1909Hugh Beaumont
- 1909Jeffrey Lynn
- 1934Hal Kalin
- 1951Yumi Takigawa
- 1957LeVar Burton
- 1958Lisa Loring
- 1974Mahershala Ali
- 1977Hinako Saeki
- 1987Yuu Kashii
View the complete list of February 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1740Giambattista Bodoni, Italian publisher and engraver (d. 1813)
- 1884Robert J. Flaherty, American director and producer (d. 1951)
- 1929Gerhard Hanappi, Austrian footballer and architect (d. 1980)
- 1937Yuri I. Manin, Russian-German mathematician and academic
- 1939Czesław Niemen, Polish singer-songwriter (Niebiesko-Czarni) (d. 2004)
- 1960Bill Pecota, American baseball player
- 1976Kyo, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Dir En Grey)
- 1979Valentino Rossi, Italian motorcycle racer
- 1986Zoi Dimoschaki, Greek swimmer
- 1988Denílson Pereira Neves, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of February 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Andrew of Longjumeau is dispatched by Louis IX of France as his ambassador to meet with the Khagan of the Mongol Empire.
- 1270Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeats the Livonian Order in the Battle of Karuse.
- 1630Dutch forces led by Hendrick Lonck capture Olinda in what was to become part of Dutch Brazil.
- 1934The Austrian Civil War ends with the defeat of the Social Democrats and the Republikanischer Schutzbund.
- 1962Flooding in the coastal areas of West Germany kills 315 and destroys the homes of about 60,000 people.
- 1968In Haleyville, Alabama, the first 9-1-1 emergency telephone system goes into service.
- 1987The trial of John Demjanjuk, accused of being a Nazi guard dubbed “Ivan the Terrible” in Treblinka extermination camp, starts in Jerusalem.
- 2005The Kyoto Protocol comes into force, following its ratification by Russia.
- 2006The last Mobile army surgical hospital (MASH) is decommissioned by the United States Army.
- 2013A bomb blast at a market in Hazara Town in Quetta, Pakistan kills more than 80 people and injures 190 others.
View the complete list of February 16 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deborah Foreman, Joyce Brothers, Guy Williams, Baek Sung-hyun, Jody Payne, Kitty Wells, Luis Ávalos, Mildred Natwick, Melanie Peres, Christine Pascal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 16, 1930.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th February 1930 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -228. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 47th day of 1930
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,545 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,848 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,102
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 25, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-228)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1954 – Pam Arciero, American puppeteer and voice actress; August 19, 1972 – Elizabeth Wolfgramm, American singer (The Jets); September 20, 1971 – Dominika Peczynski, Swedish singer and television host (Army of Lovers and Nouveau Riche).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,830