Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 47th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,464 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Jeffrey Lynn
- 1950Roman Tam
- 1952James Ingram
- 1954Margaux Hemingway
- 1958Lisa Loring
- 1979Eric Mun
- 1986Josje Huisman
- 1987Ryosuke Miura
- 1987Yuu Kashii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1620Frederick William, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1688)
- 1845George Kennan, American journalist and explorer (d. 1924)
- 1868Edward Sheriff Curtis, American photographer (d. 1952)
- 1874Marie Gutheil-Schoder, German soprano and educator (d. 1935)
- 1901Vincent Coleman, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1915Jim O'Hora, American football player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1925Carlos Paredes, Portuguese guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1931George E. Sangmeister, American lawyer and politician (d. 2007)
- 1952Terence Kealey, English biochemist and academic
- 1977Ian Clarke, Irish-American computer scientist, founded Freenet
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Andrew of Longjumeau is dispatched by Louis IX of France as his ambassador to meet with the Khagan of the Mongol Empire.
- 1881The Canadian Pacific Railway is incorporated by Act of Parliament at Ottawa (44th Vic., c.1).
- 1918The Council of Lithuania unanimously adopts the Act of Independence, declaring Lithuania an independent state.
- 1936Elections bring the Popular Front to power in Spain.
- 1940World War II: Altmark Incident: The German tanker Altmark is boarded by sailors from the British destroyer HMS Cossack. 299 British prisoners are freed.
- 1943World War II: Insertion of Operation Gunnerside, Norway.
- 1962Flooding in the coastal areas of West Germany kills 315 and destroys the homes of about 60,000 people.
- 1985Hezbollah is founded.
- 2005The Kyoto Protocol comes into force, following its ratification by Russia.
- 2006The last Mobile army surgical hospital (MASH) is decommissioned by the United States Army.
View the complete list of historical events for February 16.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dustin Kensrue, Larry Harmon, Shayna Fox, Barbara Hershey, Edward Woodward, Mark Owen, Hillary Scott, Carlos Vereza, Zhao Wei, Marti Pellow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 16, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1952 – Daisuke Gōri, Japanese actor (d. 2010); April 28, 1961 – Anna Oxa, Italian singer and actress; December 27, 1950 – Doug Stone, Canadian voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046