Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 47th day of the year 1982. It was the 7th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,199 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,066 days or 13.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 25, 2013.
If a dog named Pazzo - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pazzo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pazzo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OFUDUYUYLGXR? Check your answers here: Word finder OFUDUYUYLGXR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Georges Ulmer
- 1934Herbie Kalin
- 1939Czesław Niemen
- 1950Roman Tam
- 1951Yumi Takigawa
- 1952William Katt
- 1970Serdar Ortaç
- 1976Joe Odagiri
- 1987Ryosuke Miura
- 1989Elizabeth Olsen
View the complete list of February 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1825Crosby Stuart Noyes, American newspaper publisher (d. 1908)
- 1887Kathleen Clifford, American actress (d. 1962)
- 1943Howard Riley, English pianist and composer
- 1944Glyn Davies, Welsh farmer and politician
- 1944Richard Ford, American novelist and short story writer
- 1950Kazuki Tomokawa, Japanese singer
- 1958Oscar Schmidt, Brazilian basketball player
- 1970Serdar Ortaç, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1976Eric Byrnes, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1988Zhang Jike, Chinese table tennis player
View the complete list of February 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1742Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, becomes British Prime Minister.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1866Spencer Compton Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington becomes British Secretary of State for War.
- 1923Howard Carter unseals the burial chamber of Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- 1934The Austrian Civil War ends with the defeat of the Social Democrats and the Republikanischer Schutzbund.
- 1943World War II: Insertion of Operation Gunnerside, Norway.
- 1945World War II: American forces land on Corregidor Island in the Philippines.
- 1957The “Toddlers’ Truce”, a controversial television close down between 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm is abolished in the United Kingdom.
- 1987The trial of John Demjanjuk, accused of being a Nazi guard dubbed “Ivan the Terrible” in Treblinka extermination camp, starts in Jerusalem.
- 2005The Kyoto Protocol comes into force, following its ratification by Russia.
View the complete list of February 16 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Engvall, Gina McKee, Judy Dyble, Rusty Hamer, Bruce Vilanch, Risa Niigaki, Feroz Khan, Shigeru Izumiya, Diana Napier, Cyril Ritchard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 16, 1982.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th February 1982 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 16th February 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 16, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 47th day of 1982
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 7th Tuesday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,199 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,066 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 514
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 25, 2013
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1966 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-191)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Centerfold by The J. Geils Band (February 20, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.II.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1981 – OJ da Juiceman, American rapper (1017 Brick Squad); November 1, 1975 – Bo Bice, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 31, 1987 – Shaun Fleming, American actor, singer, and drummer (Foxygen and Diane Coffee).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936