Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1910 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1910. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,941 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,314 days or 36.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 1941.
If a dog named Kalina - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kalina will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kalina will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Raf Vallone
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley
- 1966Luc Robitaille
- 1971Denise Richards
- 1975Michiko Kichise
- 1980Aya Endō
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 1981Paris Hilton
- 1982Jill de Jong
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1887Leevi Madetoja, Finnish composer and critic (d. 1947)
- 1893Wally Pipp, American baseball player and journalist (d. 1965)
- 1917Guillermo González Camarena, Mexican engineer (d. 1965)
- 1962David McComb, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Triffids and The Blackeyed Susans) (d. 1999)
- 1966Quorthon, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Bathory) (d. 2004)
- 1972Valeria Mazza, Argentinian model and businesswoman
- 1977Wong Choong Hann, Malaysian badminton player
- 1987Thomas Ayasse, French footballer
- 1991Sam Oldham, English gymnast
- 2003Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive, for heresy, at Campo de' Fiori in Rome.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1854The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Orange Free State.
- 1864American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USS Housatonic.
- 1959Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 1964In Wesberry v. Sanders the Supreme Court of the United States rules that congressional districts have to be approximately equal in population.
- 1968In Springfield, Massachusetts, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame opens.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 2003The London congestion charge is introduced.
- 2008Kosovo declares independence as the Republic of Kosovo.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: MC Mong, Yuki Matsuoka, N. T. Rama Rao, Peter Wolf, Phil Manzanera, Robin Renucci, Britt McKillip, Teppei Koike, Michael Jayston, Prosenjit Chatterjee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1910.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1910 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 22,848 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 11,450 times in the year 1910. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1910. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1910
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1910
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 39,941 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,314 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,353
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 1941
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1906 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 22,848 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 11,450 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1927 – Phyllis Coates, American actress; February 17, 1948 – Don Scardino, American actor and director; September 6, 1944 – Swoosie Kurtz, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792