Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1919 was a Monday and it was the 48th day of the year 1919. It was the 7th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,529 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,176 days or 33.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 1950.
If a dog named Safira - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Safira will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Safira will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hal Holbrook
- 1957Loreena McKennitt
- 1962David McComb
- 1962Lou Diamond Phillips
- 1971Denise Richards
- 1972Valeria Mazza
- 1975Michiko Kichise
- 1976William Roussel
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 1996Sasha Pieterse
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1524Charles, Cardinal of Lorraine (d. 1574)
- 1740Horace-Bénédict de Saussure, Swiss physicist and meteorologist (d. 1799)
- 1781René Laennec, French physician, invented the stethoscope (d. 1826)
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley, American model and actress, Miss America 1959 (d. 2014)
- 1966Quorthon, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Bathory) (d. 2004)
- 1967Chanté Moore, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1972Valeria Mazza, Argentinian model and businesswoman
- 1973Raphaël Ibañez, French rugby player
- 1974Kaoru, Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey)
- 1980Aya Endō, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Following the successful campaigns during the Ottoman Interregnum, Musa Çelebi, one of the sons of Bayezid I, becomes Sultan with the support of Mircea I of Wallachia.
- 1753In Sweden February 17 is followed by March 1 as the country moves from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar.
- 1801An electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr is resolved when Jefferson is elected President of the United States and Burr, Vice President by the United States House of Representatives.
- 1819The United States House of Representatives passes the Missouri Compromise for the first time.
- 1863A group of citizens of Geneva founded an International Committee for Relief to the Wounded, which later became known as the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- 1864American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USS Housatonic.
- 1904Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- 1919The Ukrainian People’s Republic asks Entente and the US for help fighting the Bolsheviks.
- 1965Project Ranger: The Ranger 8 probe launches on its mission to photograph the Mare Tranquillitatis region of the Moon in preparation for the manned Apollo missions. Mare Tranquillitatis or the “Sea of Tranquility” would become the site chosen for the Apollo 11 lunar landing.
- 2006A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Wassif, Alberto Rabagliati, Steve Whiteman, Jerod Mixon, Barney Martin, Ralph Garman, Bruce Wells, Samuel Page, Colin Young, Deepika Padukone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1919.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1919 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -200. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1919
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 7th Monday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 361 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,529 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,176 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,237
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 1950
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1910 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (-200)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1905 – Mildred Natwick, American actress (d. 1994); November 4, 1979 – Jesse Camp, American television host, singer, and actor; June 10, 1975 – Altiyan Childs, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Masonia).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771