Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,713 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Xochi - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xochi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xochi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939John Leyton
- 1957Loreena McKennitt
- 1963Larry the Cable Guy
- 1963Michael Jordan
- 1965Michael Bay
- 1970Dominic Purcell
- 1975Michiko Kichise
- 1992Meaghan Martin
- 1993Philip Wiegratz
- 1996Sasha Pieterse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1796Philipp Franz von Siebold, German physician and botanist (d. 1866)
- 1844Aaron Montgomery Ward, American businessman, founded Montgomery Ward (d. 1913)
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt, American actor (d. 1979)
- 1922Enrico Banducci, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1924Margaret Truman, American singer and author (d. 2008)
- 1957Loreena McKennitt, Canadian singer-songwriter, accordion player, and pianist
- 1975Václav Prospal, Czech ice hockey player
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt, American actor, director, and producer
- 1988Natascha Kampusch, Austrian kidnapping victim
- 1991Sam Oldham, English gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Northern Crusades: Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Teutonic Knights meet in the Battle of Rudau.
- 1600The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive, for heresy, at Campo de' Fiori in Rome.
- 1801An electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr is resolved when Jefferson is elected President of the United States and Burr, Vice President by the United States House of Representatives.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1919The Ukrainian People’s Republic asks Entente and the US for help fighting the Bolsheviks.
- 1933Newsweek magazine is first published.
- 1933The Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
- 1964In Wesberry v. Sanders the Supreme Court of the United States rules that congressional districts have to be approximately equal in population.
- 1978The Troubles: The Provisional IRA detonates an incendiary bomb at the La Mon restaurant, near Belfast, killing 12 and seriously injuring 30.
- 2008Kosovo declares independence as the Republic of Kosovo.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Hershey, Fikret Kuşkan, Bo Hopkins, Stuart Erwin, Rob Mills, Yootha Joyce, Liz Burch, Will Estes, Lauren German, Walter Massey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 17, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Without You by Nilsson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1929 – Berry Gordy, Jr., American songwriter and producer, founded Motown Records; August 4, 1972 – Stefan Brogren, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 1, 1917 – Sydney Newman, Canadian screenwriter and producer, co-created ''Doctor Who'' (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,285