Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1976 was a Tuesday and it was the 48th day of the year 1976. It was the 7th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,656 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,552 days or 15.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 26, 2007.
If a dog named Deco - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Deco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1916Raf Vallone
- 1945Brenda Fricker
- 1946Dodie Stevens
- 1948José José
- 1961Panna Rittikrai
- 1977Erin Cardillo
- 1984Kenta Kamakari
- 1991Bonnie Wright
- 2003Federica Falzon
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1519Francis, Duke of Guise (d. 1563)
- 1899Jibanananda Das, Bangladeshi-Indian poet and author (d. 1954)
- 1906Mary Brian, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1907Yevgeniy Abalakov, Russian mountaineer and sculptor (d. 1948)
- 1929Chaim Potok, American rabbi and author (d. 2002)
- 1939John Leyton, English actor and singer
- 1956Richard Karn, American actor and game show host
- 1963Alison Hargreaves, English mountaineer (d. 1995)
- 1976Kelly Carlson, American actress
- 1985Anders Jacobsen, Norwegian ski jumper
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cindy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Following the successful campaigns during the Ottoman Interregnum, Musa Çelebi, one of the sons of Bayezid I, becomes Sultan with the support of Mircea I of Wallachia.
- 1753In Sweden February 17 is followed by March 1 as the country moves from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar.
- 1801An electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr is resolved when Jefferson is elected President of the United States and Burr, Vice President by the United States House of Representatives.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1944World War II: Operation Hailstone begins. U.S. naval air, surface, and submarine attack against Truk Lagoon, Japan’s main base in the central Pacific, in support of the Eniwetok invasion.
- 1959Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 1980Mount Everest, 1st Winter Ascent by Krzysztof Wielicki and Leszek Cichy.
- 1996In Philadelphia, world champion Garry Kasparov beats the Deep Blue supercomputer in a chess match.
- 2011Libyan protests begin. In Bahrain, security forces launched a deadly pre-dawn raid on protesters in Pearl Roundabout in Manama, the day is locally known as Bloody Thursday.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Cross, Susannah Harker, Yael Naim, Warren Frost, Tress MacNeille, Benjamin Schmideg, Takehito Koyasu, Styles P, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Miho Ohwada.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 1976.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 1976 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 17th February 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 1976
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 7th Tuesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,656 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,552 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 564
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 2007
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1948 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (-140)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon (February 21, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.II.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1982 – Bree Robertson, Australian gymnast and actress; December 1, 1926 – Allyn Ann McLerie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer; April 17, 1910 – Ivan Goff, Australian screenwriter and producer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112