Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Maslow - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maslow will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maslow will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ants Eskola
- 1914Arthur Kennedy
- 1916Raf Vallone
- 1929Patricia Routledge
- 1975Michiko Kichise
- 1980Jason Ritter
- 1981Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 1984Kenta Kamakari
- 1992Meaghan Martin
- 1993Philip Wiegratz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1821Lola Montez, Irish-American actress and dancer (d. 1861)
- 1908Red Barber, American sportscaster (d. 1992)
- 1914Wayne Morris, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1959)
- 1917Guillermo González Camarena, Mexican engineer (d. 1965)
- 1925Ron Goodwin, English composer and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1933Craig L. Thomas, American captain and politician (d. 2007)
- 1933Larry Jennings, American magician and author (d. 1997)
- 1975Michiko Kichise, Japanese actress
- 1976Kelly Carlson, American actress
- 1985Anders Jacobsen, Norwegian ski jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1753In Sweden February 17 is followed by March 1 as the country moves from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar.
- 1933Newsweek magazine is first published.
- 1944World War II: Operation Hailstone begins. U.S. naval air, surface, and submarine attack against Truk Lagoon, Japan’s main base in the central Pacific, in support of the Eniwetok invasion.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Eniwetok Atoll begins. The battle ends in an American victory on February 22.
- 1964In Wesberry v. Sanders the Supreme Court of the United States rules that congressional districts have to be approximately equal in population.
- 1995The Cenepa War between Peru and Ecuador ends on a ceasefire brokered by the UN.
- 1996NASA’s Discovery Program begins as the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft lifts off on the first mission ever to orbit and land on an asteroid, 433 Eros.
- 2006A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
- 201518 people are killed and 78 injured in a stampede at a Mardi Gras parade in Haiti.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edward Andrews, Kenny Burrell, Karine Polwart, Iain Morris, Nadia Litz, Fruit Chan, Concetta Tomei, Rossana Podestà, Patrick Stewart, Jason Scott Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 17, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1994 – Caspar Lee, English-South African actor and blogger; December 25, 1907 – Cab Calloway, American singer-songwriter and bandleader (The Cab Calloway Orchestra) (d. 1994); April 24, 1973 – Damon Lindelof, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,312