Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 48th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,041 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jo Jo - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jo Jo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jo Jo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1928Marta Romero
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley
- 1957Loreena McKennitt
- 1962David McComb
- 1962Lou Diamond Phillips
- 1963Larry the Cable Guy
- 1976Kelly Carlson
- 1980Jason Ritter
- 1982Daniel Merriweather
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1820Henri Vieuxtemps, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1881)
- 1848Albert Gustaf Dahlman, Swedish executioner (d. 1920)
- 1863Fyodor Sologub, Russian author and poet (d. 1927)
- 1877André Maginot, French sergeant and politician (d. 1932)
- 1948Rick Majerus, American basketball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1962David McComb, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Triffids and The Blackeyed Susans) (d. 1999)
- 1972Philippe Candeloro, French figure skater
- 1982Adriano Leite Ribeiro, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Jill de Jong, Dutch model and actress
- 1988Natascha Kampusch, Austrian kidnapping victim
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Myles Standish is appointed as first commander of the English Plymouth Colony in North America.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: The Battle of Mormans.
- 1854The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Orange Free State.
- 1863A group of citizens of Geneva founded an International Committee for Relief to the Wounded, which later became known as the International Committee of the Red Cross.
- 1865American Civil War: Columbia, South Carolina, is burned as Confederate forces flee from advancing Union forces.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1919The Ukrainian People’s Republic asks Entente and the US for help fighting the Bolsheviks.
- 1933The Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Eniwetok Atoll begins. The battle ends in an American victory on February 22.
- 1965Project Ranger: The Ranger 8 probe launches on its mission to photograph the Mare Tranquillitatis region of the Moon in preparation for the manned Apollo missions. Mare Tranquillitatis or the “Sea of Tranquility” would become the site chosen for the Apollo 11 lunar landing.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel Bilson, Bobby Manuel, David Gallagher, Matthew Perry, Helen Hanft, Ernest Borgnine, Jeremy Davies, Christos Tsaganeas, Will Yun Lee, Philip Kaufman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 17, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blinded by the Light by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1984 – Tyler Kyte, Canadian actor, singer, and drummer (Sweet Thing); March 14, 1939 – Raymond J. Barry, American actor; June 11, 1939 – Christina Crawford, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240