Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 48th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,428 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Nena - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nena will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nena will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ants Eskola
- 1910Arthur Hunnicutt
- 1914Arthur Kennedy
- 1946Dodie Stevens
- 1947Helge Jordal
- 1948José José
- 1963Michael Jordan
- 1966Luc Robitaille
- 1967Chanté Moore
- 1982Daniel Merriweather
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1907Yevgeniy Abalakov, Russian mountaineer and sculptor (d. 1948)
- 1912Andre Norton, American author (d. 2005)
- 1939John Leyton, English actor and singer
- 1940Gene Pitney, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006)
- 1945Brenda Fricker, Irish actress
- 1957Loreena McKennitt, Canadian singer-songwriter, accordion player, and pianist
- 1963Larry the Cable Guy, American comedian and actor
- 1971Martyn Bennett, Canadian-Scottish bagpipe player and composer (d. 2005)
- 1974Jerry O'Connell, American actor, director, and producer
- 1990Marianne St-Gelais, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive, for heresy, at Campo de' Fiori in Rome.
- 1801An electoral tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr is resolved when Jefferson is elected President of the United States and Burr, Vice President by the United States House of Representatives.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: The Battle of Mormans.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1913The Armory Show opens in New York City, displaying works of artists who are to become some of the most influential painters of the early 20th century.
- 1933The Blaine Act ends Prohibition in the United States.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 1978The Troubles: The Provisional IRA detonates an incendiary bomb at the La Mon restaurant, near Belfast, killing 12 and seriously injuring 30.
- 1995The Cenepa War between Peru and Ecuador ends on a ceasefire brokered by the UN.
- 2011Libyan protests begin. In Bahrain, security forces launched a deadly pre-dawn raid on protesters in Pearl Roundabout in Manama, the day is locally known as Bloody Thursday.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Williamson, Jack White, Agathe von Trapp, Mark Valley, Kevin Nealon, Francesca Annis, George Waggner, Jennifer Ellison, Les Stroud, Altiyan Childs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 17, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1974 – Kajol, Indian actress; September 18, 1946 – Nicholas Clay, English actor (d. 2000); March 4, 1941 – John Aprea, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,288