Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 48th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,248 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Barry Humphries
- 1939John Leyton
- 1957Loreena McKennitt
- 1971Denise Richards
- 1975Michiko Kichise
- 1980Jason Ritter
- 1989Chord Overstreet
- 1991Ed Sheeran
- 1996Sasha Pieterse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1836Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1870)
- 1874Thomas J. Watson, American businessman (d. 1956)
- 1877Isidora Sekulić, Serbian author and critic (d. 1958)
- 1934Barry Humphries, Australian comedian, actor, and author
- 1961Chris Champion, American wrestler
- 1972Billie Joe Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and producer (Green Day)
- 1974Kaoru, Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey)
- 1976Kelly Carlson, American actress
- 1987Aseem Trivedi, Indian cartoonist and activist
- 1990Marianne St-Gelais, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 364Roman Emperor Jovian dies after a reign of eight months. He is found dead in his tent at Tyana (Asia Minor) en route back to Constantinople in suspicious circumstances.
- 1865American Civil War: Columbia, South Carolina, is burned as Confederate forces flee from advancing Union forces.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1913The Armory Show opens in New York City, displaying works of artists who are to become some of the most influential painters of the early 20th century.
- 1959Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 1964Gabonese president Léon M'ba is toppled by a coup and his rival, Jean-Hilaire Aubame, is installed in his place.
- 1996In Philadelphia, world champion Garry Kasparov beats the Deep Blue supercomputer in a chess match.
- 1996NASA’s Discovery Program begins as the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft lifts off on the first mission ever to orbit and land on an asteroid, 433 Eros.
- 2008Kosovo declares independence as the Republic of Kosovo.
- 201518 people are killed and 78 injured in a stampede at a Mardi Gras parade in Haiti.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dominguinhos, Shirley Manson, Whitney Toyloy, Johnny Keating, Todor Kolev, Julio Iglesias, Jr., Jon Walmsley, John Hillerman, Hannah Davis, Ernest Ashworth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 17, 1981.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1984 – Kelli Garner, American actress; October 5, 1950 – Mari Henmi, Japanese singer and actress; November 8, 1982 – Ethan Juan, Taiwanese model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953