Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 48th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 362 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,517 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sasja - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sasja will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sasja will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ants Eskola
- 1934Barry Humphries
- 1957Loreena McKennitt
- 1962Lou Diamond Phillips
- 1969Tuesday Knight
- 1970Dominic Purcell
- 1976William Roussel
- 1992Meaghan Martin
- 1996Sasha Pieterse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1653Arcangelo Corelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1713)
- 1836Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1870)
- 1848Albert Gustaf Dahlman, Swedish executioner (d. 1920)
- 1924Margaret Truman, American singer and author (d. 2008)
- 1951Rashid Minhas, Pakistani soldier and pilot (d. 1971)
- 1969Tuesday Knight, American actress and singer
- 1975Harisu, South Korean singer and actress
- 1980Al Harrington, American basketball player
- 1986Joey O'Brien, Irish footballer
- 1988Natascha Kampusch, Austrian kidnapping victim
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1370Northern Crusades: Grand Duchy of Lithuania and the Teutonic Knights meet in the Battle of Rudau.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1871The victorious Prussian Army parades through Paris, France, after the end of the Siege of Paris during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1919The Ukrainian People’s Republic asks Entente and the US for help fighting the Bolsheviks.
- 1964In Wesberry v. Sanders the Supreme Court of the United States rules that congressional districts have to be approximately equal in population.
- 1965Project Ranger: The Ranger 8 probe launches on its mission to photograph the Mare Tranquillitatis region of the Moon in preparation for the manned Apollo missions. Mare Tranquillitatis or the “Sea of Tranquility” would become the site chosen for the Apollo 11 lunar landing.
- 1968In Springfield, Massachusetts, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame opens.
- 1978The Troubles: The Provisional IRA detonates an incendiary bomb at the La Mon restaurant, near Belfast, killing 12 and seriously injuring 30.
- 2006A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
- 201518 people are killed and 78 injured in a stampede at a Mardi Gras parade in Haiti.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Lohr, Joshua Kadison, Tom Verica, Brian Vollmer, Christopher Reid, Cyril Ritchard, Tao Tsuchiya, Elfi von Dassanowsky, Frances Bavier, Allan Dwan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 17, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1953 – Dave Evans, Welsh-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Rabbit); October 7, 1953 – Margus Lepa, Estonian journalist and actor; June 5, 1961 – Anthony Burger, American singer and pianist (The Kingsmen Quartet) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225