Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 48th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,309 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Raf Vallone
- 1929Patricia Routledge
- 1954Rene Russo
- 1957Loreena McKennitt
- 1966Luc Robitaille
- 1967Chanté Moore
- 1972Valeria Mazza
- 1976Kelly Carlson
- 1992Meaghan Martin
- 1993Philip Wiegratz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1754Nicolas Baudin, French cartographer and explorer (d. 1803)
- 1854Friedrich Alfred Krupp, German businessman (d. 1902)
- 1914Wayne Morris, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1959)
- 1928Marta Romero, Puerto Rican actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1936Jim Brown, American football player and actor
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley, American model and actress, Miss America 1959 (d. 2014)
- 1956Richard Karn, American actor and game show host
- 1982Brian Bruney, American baseball player
- 1984AB de Villiers, South African cricketer
- 1991Sam Oldham, English gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Following the successful campaigns during the Ottoman Interregnum, Musa Çelebi, one of the sons of Bayezid I, becomes Sultan with the support of Mircea I of Wallachia.
- 1500Duke Friedrich and Duke Johann attempt to subdue the peasantry of Dithmarschen, Denmark, in the Battle of Hemmingstedt.
- 1600The philosopher Giordano Bruno is burned alive, for heresy, at Campo de' Fiori in Rome.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: The Battle of Mormans.
- 1819The United States House of Representatives passes the Missouri Compromise for the first time.
- 1904Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- 1944World War II: Operation Hailstone begins. U.S. naval air, surface, and submarine attack against Truk Lagoon, Japan’s main base in the central Pacific, in support of the Eniwetok invasion.
- 1949Chaim Weizmann begins his term as the first President of Israel.
- 1959Project Vanguard: Vanguard 2 – The first weather satellite is launched to measure cloud-cover distribution.
- 2008Kosovo declares independence as the Republic of Kosovo.
View the complete list of historical events for February 17.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karl Malden, Françoise Pascal, Debbie Moore, Daisuke Namikawa, Ellen Nikolaysen, Yasuharu Konishi, Risa Niigaki, Fairuza Balk, William Sanderson, Eddie Hodges.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 17, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1976 – Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer; June 20, 1985 – Saki Aibu, Japanese actress; January 12, 1993 – Yu Inaba, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055