Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 17, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 48th day of the year 2003. It was the 7th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,750 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,917 days or 5.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 26, 2034.
If a dog named Folus - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Folus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Folus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Brian
- 1914Wayne Morris
- 1937Mary Ann Mobley
- 1947Helge Jordal
- 1963Michael Jordan
- 1972Billie Joe Armstrong
- 1980Aya Endō
- 1980Jason Ritter
- 1991Bonnie Wright
- 1996Sasha Pieterse
View the complete list of February 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 17.
- 1877Isidora Sekulić, Serbian author and critic (d. 1958)
- 1911Oskar Seidlin, German-American author, poet, and scholar (d. 1984)
- 1940Vicente Fernández, Mexican singer-songwriter, actor, and producer
- 1944Karl Jenkins, Welsh saxophonist, keyboard player, and composer (Soft Machine)
- 1948Don Scardino, American actor and director
- 1961Chris Champion, American wrestler
- 1966Michael Lepond, American bass player (Symphony X and Seven Witches)
- 1970Tommy Moe, American skier
- 1975Harisu, South Korean singer and actress
- 1986Joey O'Brien, Irish footballer
View the complete list of February 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1838Weenen massacre: Hundreds of Voortrekkers along the Blaukraans River, Natal are killed by Zulus.
- 1864American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USS Housatonic.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Eniwetok Atoll begins. The battle ends in an American victory on February 22.
- 1949Chaim Weizmann begins his term as the first President of Israel.
- 1968In Springfield, Massachusetts, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame opens.
- 1972Cumulative sales of the Volkswagen Beetle exceed those of the Ford Model T.
- 1979The Sino-Vietnamese War begins.
- 1992Nagorno-Karabakh War: Armenian troops massacre more than 20 Azerbaijani civilians in the village of Qaradağlı.
- 2006A massive mudslide occurs in Southern Leyte, Philippines; the official death toll is set at 1,126.
- 201518 people are killed and 78 injured in a stampede at a Mardi Gras parade in Haiti.
View the complete list of February 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 17, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenny Wayne Shepherd, John Bottomley, Boris Dvornik, Manorama, Sidney Ainsworth, Huntley Gordon, Chloë Agnew, Ruby Jane Smith, Jade Ewen, Paul Banks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 17 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 17, 2003.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 2, 1983. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1978. Your incompatibility score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 22, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 17th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 17, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 48th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 7th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,750 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,917 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 194
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 26, 2034
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 2, 1983 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1978 (-168)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 22, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1935 – Sonny Shroyer, American actor and singer; April 29, 1973 – Martin Kesici, German singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 29, 1977 – Danny Gerard, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898