Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1927 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Fabrizio De André
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus
- 1947Dennis DeYoung
- 1952Juice Newton
- 1974Ruby Dhalla
- 1977Ike Barinholtz
- 1978Oliver Pocher
- 1982Juelz Santana
- 1986Vika Jigulina
- 1994Ulrik Munther
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1486Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Indian monk and saint (d. 1534)
- 1922Allan Melvin, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1927Luis Arroyo, Puerto Rican baseball player and scout
- 1933Yoko Ono, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (Plastic Ono Band)
- 1947Carlos Lopes, Portuguese runner
- 1949Gary Ridgway, American serial killer
- 1961Hironobu Kageyama, Japanese singer (Lazy and JAM Project)
- 1969Tomaž Humar, Slovenian mountaineer (d. 2009)
- 1974Julia Butterfly Hill, American environmentalist and author
- 1986Marc Torrejón, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1332Amda Seyon I, Emperor of Ethiopia begins his campaigns in the southern Muslim provinces.
- 1637Eighty Years’ War: Off the coast of Cornwall, England, a Spanish fleet intercepts an important Anglo-Dutch merchant convoy of 44 vessels escorted by 6 warships, destroying or capturing 20 of them.
- 1911The first official flight with air mail takes place from Allahabad, United Provinces, British India (now India), when Henri Pequet, a 23-year-old pilot, delivers 6,500 letters to Naini, about 10 km away.
- 1930While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1943The Nazis arrest the members of the White Rose movement.
- 1946Sailors of the Royal Indian Navy mutiny in Bombay harbour, from where the action spreads throughout the Provinces of British India, involving 78 ships, twenty shore establishments and 20,000 sailors
- 1954The first Church of Scientology is established in Los Angeles.
- 2001Seven-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Dale Earnhardt dies in an accident during the Daytona 500.
- 2014At least 76 people are killed and hundreds are injured in clashes between riot police and demonstrators in Kiev, Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shelby Flint, Francis Magee, Kathy Burke, Rosemary Martin, Kool Keith, Yu Nan, Carol Arthur, Nobuyoshi Kuwano, Nick Berry, Ariel Waller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 18, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1943 – Dunja Vejzović, Croatian soprano and actress; February 5, 1906 – John Carradine, American actor and singer (d. 1988); February 2, 1966 – Robert DeLeo, American bass player, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034