Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 49th day of the year 1943. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,607 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,536 days or 26.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 969 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 27, 1974.
If a dog named Lambda - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lambda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lambda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jack Palance
- 1922Allan Melvin
- 1926Nalini Jaywant
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus
- 1950Cybill Shepherd
- 1952Juice Newton
- 1964Matt Dillon
- 1982Juelz Santana
- 1985Todd Lasance
- 1990Park Shin-hye
View the complete list of February 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1898Enzo Ferrari, Italian race car driver and businessman, founded Ferrari (d. 1988)
- 1917José Curbelo, Cuban-American pianist and manager (d. 2012)
- 1938Sadanoyama Shinmatsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 50th Yokozuna
- 1940Fabrizio De André, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1947Dennis DeYoung, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Styx)
- 1958Gar Samuelson, American drummer (Megadeth) (d. 1999)
- 1977Ike Barinholtz, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Todd Lasance, Australian actor
- 1989Bruno Leonardo Vicente, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Logan Miller, American actor
View the complete list of February 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UIOSNTOVJIRK? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters UIOSNTOVJIRK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791Congress passes a law admitting the state of Vermont to the Union, effective 4 March 1791, after that state had existed for 14 years as a de facto independent largely unrecognized state.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Montereau.
- 1885Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- 1906Édouard de Laveleye forms the Belgian Olympic Committee in Brussels.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1932The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1957Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is executed by the British colonial government.
- 1957Walter James Bolton becomes the last person legally executed in New Zealand.
- 1977The Space Shuttle Enterprise test vehicle is carried on its maiden “flight” on top of a Boeing 747.
- 2013Armed robbers steal a haul of diamonds worth $50 million during a raid at Brussels Airport in Belgium.
View the complete list of February 18 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy Hackett, Chester Bennington, Minako Kotobuki, Ray Combs, Nitza Saul, Siedah Garrett, Gilles Valiquette, Phil Tonken, Courtney Thorpe, Kazuhisa Kawahara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 18, 1943.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th February 1943 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1971. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 18, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 49th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,607 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,536 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 969
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 27, 1974
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1965 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1971 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.II.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1971 – Leslie Stefanson, American model and actress; September 12, 1950 – Cynthia Myers, American model and actress (d. 2011); June 29, 1994 – Shin Dongho, South Korean singer and actor (U-KISS).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878