Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,013 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 779 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sparkie - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sparkie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sparkie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1846Wilson Barrett
- 1905Queenie Leonard
- 1941Irma Thomas
- 1952Randy Crawford
- 1964Matt Dillon
- 1965Dr. Dre
- 1968Molly Ringwald
- 1974Ruby Dhalla
- 1980Regina Spektor
- 1991Malese Jow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1946Michael Buerk, English journalist
- 1952Martin J. Taylor, English mathematician and academic
- 1954Charlie Fowler, American mountaineer, author, and photographer (d. 2006)
- 1959Hallgrímur Helgason, Icelandic painter and author
- 1966Phillip DeFreitas, Dominican-English cricketer
- 1974Yevgeny Kafelnikov, Russian tennis player
- 1980Regina Spektor, Russian-American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1983Jermaine Jenas, English footballer
- 1990Cody Hodgson, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Logan Miller, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229The Sixth Crusade: Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor signs a ten-year truce with al-Kamil, regaining Jerusalem, Nazareth, and Bethlehem with neither military engagements nor support from the papacy.
- 1745The city of Surakarta, Central Java is founded on the banks of Bengawan Solo River, and becomes the capital of the Kingdom of Surakarta.
- 1900Second Boer War: Imperial forces suffer their worst single-day loss of life on Bloody Sunday, the first day of the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1930Elm Farm Ollie becomes the first cow to fly in a fixed-wing aircraft and also the first cow to be milked in an aircraft.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1947First Indochina War: The French gain complete control of Hanoi after forcing the Viet Minh to withdraw to mountains.
- 1970The Chicago Seven are found not guilty of conspiring to incite riots at the 1968 Democratic National Convention.
- 1977The Space Shuttle Enterprise test vehicle is carried on its maiden “flight” on top of a Boeing 747.
- 1979Snow falls in the Sahara Desert in southern Algeria for the only time in recorded history.
- 2001Seven-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Dale Earnhardt dies in an accident during the Daytona 500.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taylor Kitsch, Bibi Andersson, John Hamilton, Susanne Blakeslee, Idaira, Lillie Langtry, Adam Godley, M. K. Stalin, Richard Lawson, Lou Brutus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 18, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1978 – Don Omar, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor; October 30, 1975 – Ian D'Sa, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Talent); May 14, 1983 – Amber Tamblyn, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185