Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,805 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 772 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jack Palance
- 1941Mati Nuude
- 1947Dennis DeYoung
- 1957George Pelecanos
- 1957Vanna White
- 1965Dr. Dre
- 1968Molly Ringwald
- 1985Todd Lasance
- 1988Maiara Walsh
- 1994Ulrik Munther
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1559Isaac Casaubon, Swiss philologist and scholar (d. 1614)
- 1635Johan Göransson Gyllenstierna, Swedish politician (d. 1680)
- 1838Ernst Mach, Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1916)
- 1916Jean Drapeau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 37th Mayor of Montreal (d. 1999)
- 1939Marek Janowski, Polish-German conductor
- 1947Princess Christina of the Netherlands
- 1956Paul Reed Smith, American businessman, founded PRS Guitars
- 1990Didi Gregorius, Dutch baseball player
- 1991Henry Surtees, English race car driver (d. 2009)
- 1994Ulrik Munther, Swedish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1478George, Duke of Clarence, convicted of treason against his older brother Edward IV of England, is executed in private at the Tower of London.
- 1900Second Boer War: Imperial forces suffer their worst single-day loss of life on Bloody Sunday, the first day of the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1913Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- 1930While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- 1932The Empire of Japan declares Manzhouguo (the obsolete Chinese name for Manchuria) independent from the Republic of China.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Army begins the systematic extermination of perceived hostile elements among the Chinese in Singapore.
- 1946Sailors of the Royal Indian Navy mutiny in Bombay harbour, from where the action spreads throughout the Provinces of British India, involving 78 ships, twenty shore establishments and 20,000 sailors
- 1969Hawthorne Nevada Airlines Flight 708 crashes into Mount Whitney killing all on board.
- 1991The IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station in London.
- 2001Seven-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Dale Earnhardt dies in an accident during the Daytona 500.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nilla Pizzi, Connie Nielsen, Susanne Blakeslee, Madeon, Rosa Rosal, Melina Mercouri, Jake Gyllenhaal, Lou Hirsch, Oktay Kaynarca, Steven Berkoff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 18, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1980 – Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress; January 7, 1936 – Ian La Frenais, English screenwriter and producer; May 28, 1956 – Jerry Douglas, American guitarist and producer (The Country Gentlemen and Strength in Numbers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038