Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,072 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Fletcher - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fletcher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fletcher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jack Palance
- 1946Jean-Claude Dreyfus
- 1952Randy Crawford
- 1957George Pelecanos
- 1960Tony Anselmo
- 1965Dr. Dre
- 1980Regina Spektor
- 1982Juelz Santana
- 1985Chelsea Hobbs
- 1985Todd Lasance
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1642Marie Champmeslé, French actress (d. 1698)
- 1890Adolphe Menjou, American actor and singer (d. 1963)
- 1934Audre Lorde, American poet and activist (d. 1992)
- 1940Fabrizio De André, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1947Dennis DeYoung, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Styx)
- 1948Sinéad Cusack, Irish-English actress
- 1952Maurice Lucas, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1956Bidzina Ivanishvili, Georgian businessman and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Georgia
- 1960Greta Scacchi, Italian-Australian actress
- 1986Marc Torrejón, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1478George, Duke of Clarence, convicted of treason against his older brother Edward IV of England, is executed in private at the Tower of London.
- 1797French Revolutionary Wars: Sir Ralph Abercromby and a fleet of 18 British warships invade Trinidad.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Montereau.
- 1873Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- 1878John Tunstall is murdered by outlaw Jesse Evans, sparking the Lincoln County War in Lincoln County, New Mexico.
- 1930While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- 1947First Indochina War: The French gain complete control of Hanoi after forcing the Viet Minh to withdraw to mountains.
- 1955Operation Teapot: Teapot test shot “Wasp” is successfully detonated at the Nevada Test Site with a yield of 1.2 kilotons. Wasp is the first of fourteen shots in the Teapot series.
- 2003Nearly 200 people die in the Daegu subway fire in South Korea.
- 2007Terrorist bombs explode on the Samjhauta Express in Panipat, Haryana, India, killing 68 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hermann Braun, Zella Day, Marty Ingels, Kyle Secor, David Lander, Serge Thériault, Louise Jameson, Maulik Pancholy, Becky G, Mike Vaughn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 18, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1979 – Freema Agyeman, English actress and singer; June 10, 1963 – Tony Ward, American model and actor; May 26, 1959 – Ole Bornedal, Danish actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149