Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Phyllis Calvert
- 1917Dona Massin
- 1919Jack Palance
- 1922Allan Melvin
- 1940Fabrizio De André
- 1941Mati Nuude
- 1959Jayne Atkinson
- 1960Tony Anselmo
- 1986Vika Jigulina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1677Jacques Cassini, French astronomer and academic (d. 1756)
- 1838Ernst Mach, Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1916)
- 1922Allan Melvin, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1927Luis Arroyo, Puerto Rican baseball player and scout
- 1949Gary Ridgway, American serial killer
- 1954Charlie Fowler, American mountaineer, author, and photographer (d. 2006)
- 1954John Travolta, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1956Ted Gärdestad, Swedish singer-songwriter (d. 1997)
- 1957Marita Koch, German sprinter
- 1966Phillip DeFreitas, Dominican-English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1229The Sixth Crusade: Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor signs a ten-year truce with al-Kamil, regaining Jerusalem, Nazareth, and Bethlehem with neither military engagements nor support from the papacy.
- 1885Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain is published in the United States.
- 1930While studying photographs taken in January, Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Army begins the systematic extermination of perceived hostile elements among the Chinese in Singapore.
- 1965The Gambia becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1991The IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station in London.
- 2001Inter-ethnic violence between Dayaks and Madurese breaks out in Sampit, Indonesia, that will ultimately result in more than 500 deaths and 100,000 Madurese displaced from their homes.
- 2001Seven-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Dale Earnhardt dies in an accident during the Daytona 500.
- 2014At least 76 people are killed and hundreds are injured in clashes between riot police and demonstrators in Kiev, Ukraine.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellie Bright, Murali, Tom Braidwood, David Spade, Corey Taylor, Chris Lowell, Louisa Krause, Gabriella Cilmi, Lee Bryant, Landry Bender.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 18, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1982 – Meiyang Chаng, Indian actor and singer; November 26, 1990 – Rita Ora, Kosovan-English singer-songwriter and actress; May 15, 1963 – Brenda Bakke, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929