Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of February 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 18, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 49th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Queenie Leonard
- 1922Allan Melvin
- 1952Randy Crawford
- 1957George Pelecanos
- 1964Matt Dillon
- 1974Ruby Dhalla
- 1985Chelsea Hobbs
- 1990Kang So-ra
- 1992Logan Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 18.
- 1858Wilhelm Schmidt, German engineer (d. 1924)
- 1929Len Deighton, English historian and author
- 1934Audre Lorde, American poet and activist (d. 1992)
- 1938Sadanoyama Shinmatsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 50th Yokozuna
- 1952Randy Crawford, American singer
- 1959Bryan Brandenburg, French-American game designer and author
- 1959Ken Freedman, American radio host
- 1976Bernadette Sembrano, Filipino journalist
- 1983Joel Huiqui, Mexican footballer
- 1984Idriss Carlos Kameni, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces under Major General William T. Sherman set the South Carolina State House on fire during the burning of Columbia.
- 1873Bulgarian revolutionary leader Vasil Levski is executed by hanging in Sofia by the Ottoman authorities.
- 1900Second Boer War: Imperial forces suffer their worst single-day loss of life on Bloody Sunday, the first day of the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1938During the Nanking Massacre the Nanking Safety Zone International Committee is renamed “Nanking International Rescue Committee” and the safety zone in place for refugees falls apart.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Army begins the systematic extermination of perceived hostile elements among the Chinese in Singapore.
- 1955Operation Teapot: Teapot test shot “Wasp” is successfully detonated at the Nevada Test Site with a yield of 1.2 kilotons. Wasp is the first of fourteen shots in the Teapot series.
- 1978The first Ironman Triathlon competition takes place on the island of Oahu and is won by Gordon Haller.
- 1983Thirteen people die and one is seriously injured in the Wah Mee massacre in Seattle. It is said to be the largest robbery-motivated mass-murder in U.S. history.
- 1991The IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station in London.
- 2007Terrorist bombs explode on the Samjhauta Express in Panipat, Haryana, India, killing 68 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 18.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 18 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mario Del Monaco, Merve Boluğur, Lucy Bell, Ally Walker, Sofia Vembo, Rainie Yang, Vincent Gallo, Jayne Brook, Leona Naess, Jack Dee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 18 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 18, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby, Come to Me by Patti Austin and James Ingram as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1961 – Steven Weber, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; February 23, 1955 – Howard Jones, English singer-songwriter; December 7, 1962 – Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173