Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1912 was a Monday and it was the 50th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,447 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Louis Calhern
- 1938René Muñoz
- 1939Gwen Taylor
- 1946Hiroshi Fujioka
- 1950Andy Powell
- 1956Dave Wakeling
- 1977Ola Salo
- 1984Chris Richardson
- 1993Victoria Justice
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1798Allan MacNab, Canadian soldier, lawyer, and politician, Premier of Canada West (d. 1862)
- 1878Harriet Bosse, Swedish–Norwegian actress (d. 1961)
- 1912Saul Chaplin, American composer and director (d. 1997)
- 1947Tim Shadbolt, New Zealand politician, 42nd Mayor of Invercargill
- 1951Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, Pakistani scholar and politician, founded Minhaj-ul-Quran
- 1953Corrado Barazzutti, Italian tennis player
- 1961Andy Wallace, English race car driver
- 1975Daniel Adair, Canadian drummer and producer (Nickelback and 3 Doors Down)
- 1979Bassnectar, American DJ and producer
- 1983Mika Nakashima, Japanese singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1594Having already inherited the throne of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth through his mother Catherine Jagiellon of Poland in 1587, Sigismund III of the House of Vasa is crowned King of Sweden, having succeeded his father John III of Sweden in 1592.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1976Executive Order 9066, which led to the relocation of Japanese Americans to internment camps, is rescinded by President Gerald R. Ford’s Proclamation 4417
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachele Brooke Smith, Ray Bolger, Katharine Hepburn, Parinya Charoenphol, Bobby Womack, Kanna Arihara, Tom Malone, Red Foley, Lila Lee, Arisa Sugi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 19, 1912.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1967 – Max Casella, American actor and producer; June 1, 1922 – Joan Copeland, American actress; May 24, 1953 – Alfred Molina, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940