Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1936. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,352 days or 28.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1967.
If a dog named Egypt - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Egypt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Egypt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath
- 1940Bobby Rogers
- 1940Smokey Robinson
- 1947Jackie Curtis
- 1953Massimo Troisi
- 1954Michael Gira
- 1970Joacim Cans
- 1975Daniel Adair
- 1986Reon Kadena
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1660Friedrich Hoffmann, German physician and chemist (d. 1742)
- 1888Aurora Quezon, Filipino wife of Manuel L. Quezon, 2nd First Lady of the Philippines (d. 1949)
- 1927Philippe Boiry, French journalist (d. 2014)
- 1930John Frankenheimer, American director and producer (d. 2002)
- 1947Jackie Curtis, American actress and writer (d. 1985)
- 1961Justin Fashanu, English footballer (d. 1998)
- 1967Benicio del Toro, Puerto Rican-American actor, director, and producer
- 1973Eric Lange, American actor
- 1979Steve Cherundolo, American soccer player and manager
- 1980Mike Miller, American basketball player
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TCPEOELIMFD? Check your answers here: Unscramble words TCPEOELIMFD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1963The publication of Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique reawakens the feminist movement in the United States as women’s organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akon, Tomiko Ishii, George Ducas, John Gale, Thanos Petrelis, Simone Cristicchi, Olive Tell, Brooke Vincent, Minnie Driver, Donna Dixon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1936.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1936 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1959. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 22, 1921. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1450. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1936
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,352 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,052
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1967
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1959 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 22, 1921 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1962 – Dennis Padilla, Filipino actor; January 20, 1958 – Lorenzo Lamas, American actor, director, and producer; May 28, 1983 – Toby Hemingway, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080