Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 50th day of the year 1937. It was the 8th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,328 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,443 days or 28.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,061 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1968.
If a dog named Febe - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Febe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Febe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1920George Rose
- 1938René Muñoz
- 1940Bobby Rogers
- 1945Michael Nader
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1950Juice Leskinen
- 1954Michael Gira
- 1978Immortal Technique
- 2001David Mazouz
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1717David Garrick, English actor, playwright, and producer (d. 1779)
- 1915John Freeman, English lawyer, politician, and diplomat, British Ambassador to the United States (d. 2014)
- 1920George Rose, English actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1922Władysław Bartoszewski, Polish journalist and politician, Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2015)
- 1944Les Hinton, English-American journalist and businessman
- 1954Francis Buchholz, German bass player (Scorpions and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1961Benoît Chamoux, French mountaineer (d. 1995)
- 1978Michalis Konstantinou, Cypriot footballer
- 1980Spyridon Gianniotis, Greek swimmer
- 1988Seth Morrison, American guitarist (Skillet)
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lydia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1963The publication of Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique reawakens the feminist movement in the United States as women’s organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2002NASA’s Mars Odyssey space probe begins to map the surface of Mars using its thermal emission imaging system.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Irons, Arthur Penn, Allen Jenkins, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Sarah Bolger, Robert Coogan, Robert Benchley, Maja Salvador, Lily Tomlin, Akhenaton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1937.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1937 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 29, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 31, 1962. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1937
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 8th Friday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,328 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,443 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,061
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1968
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: August 29, 1949 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 31, 1962 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1962 – Stephen Sommers, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 31, 1938 – Rosalind Cash, American actress and singer (d. 1995); June 24, 1986 – Solange Knowles, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016