Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1944 was a Saturday and it was the 50th day of the year 1944. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,901 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,300 days or 25.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 945 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1975.
If a dog named Brucie - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brucie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brucie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Alma Rubens
- 1924Lee Marvin
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1958Pierre-Loup Rajot
- 1967Benicio del Toro
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1978Immortal Technique
- 1986Jayde Nicole
- 1988Miyu Irino
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1886José Abad Santos, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 5th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines (d. 1942)
- 1903Louis Slobodkin, American author and illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1910Dorothy Janis, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1930Kasinathuni Viswanath, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1934Carole Eastman, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1957Ray Winstone, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1977Andrew Ross Sorkin, American journalist and author
- 1979Bassnectar, American DJ and producer
- 1979René Renno, German footballer
- 1988Miyu Irino, Japanese voice actor
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Viola’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in the recorded history of South America.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Kent, Emo Philips, Steven Blum, Vince Vaughn, David Sullivan, Fred Immler, Jesse Blaze Snider, Kirk Windstein, Konrad Ernst Ackermann, Natasha Shneider.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1944.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1944 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 14, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1936. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1944
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,901 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,300 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 945
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1975
- Age in dog years: 397 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 14, 1968 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1936 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1959 – Judd Nelson, American actor; April 15, 1968 – Stacey Williams, American model and actress; December 22, 1971 – Pat Mastroianni, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902