Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1944 was a Saturday and it was the 50th day of the year 1944. It was the 8th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,571 days or 26.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 972 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1975.
If a dog named Fartina - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fartina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fartina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Sam Myers
- 1940Smokey Robinson
- 1947Jackie Curtis
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1963Jessica Tuck
- 1966Justine Bateman
- 1969Burton C. Bell
- 1978Stephanie Waring
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1872Johan Pitka, Estonian admiral (d. 1944)
- 1895Louis Calhern, American actor and singer (d. 1956)
- 1930John Frankenheimer, American director and producer (d. 2002)
- 1937Terry Carr, American author and educator (d. 1987)
- 1940Bobby Rogers, American singer-songwriter (The Miracles) (d. 2013)
- 1950Andy Powell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wishbone Ash)
- 1952Danilo Türk, Slovene academic and politician, 3rd President of Slovenia
- 1954Francis Buchholz, German bass player (Scorpions and Michael Schenker Group)
- 1954Sócrates, Brazilian footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1957Lorianne Crook, American radio and television host
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LMTLZAZIAK? Check your answers here: Word search LMTLZAZIAK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1976Executive Order 9066, which led to the relocation of Japanese Americans to internment camps, is rescinded by President Gerald R. Ford’s Proclamation 4417
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renée Soutendijk, Faye Marsay, Dika Newlin, Kim Stanley, Patricia Barber, Jamie Hector, Gustavo Charif, Kaitlin Olson, Manivannan, Marcos Curiel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1944.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1944 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 14, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1936. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1944
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 8th Saturday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 972
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1975
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 14, 1968 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1936 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1981 – Sandi Thom, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 3, 1992 – Joseph McManners, English singer-songwriter and actor; January 7, 1961 – Supriya Pathak, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000