Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 1948. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,811 days or 24.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1979.
If a dog named Kirk - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kirk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kirk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Pierre Barouh
- 1943Lou Christie
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1951Stephen Nichols
- 1954Michael Gira
- 1966Justine Bateman
- 1967Benicio del Toro
- 1985Haylie Duff
- 1986Jayde Nicole
- 1990Luke Pasqualino
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1743Luigi Boccherini, Italian cellist and composer (d. 1805)
- 1937Alan Munro, Indian-English immunologist and academic
- 1945Michael Nader, American actor
- 1952Danilo Türk, Slovene academic and politician, 3rd President of Slovenia
- 1953Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 52nd President of Argentina
- 1964Richard A. Scott, American author and illustrator
- 1966Enzo Scifo, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1967Benicio del Toro, Puerto Rican-American actor, director, and producer
- 1971Lisa McCune, Australian actress and producer
- 1981Vitas, Russian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1859Daniel E. Sickles, a New York Congressman, is acquitted of murder on grounds of temporary insanity. This is the first time this defense is successfully used in the United States.
- 1937Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1972The Asama-Sansō hostage standoff begins in Japan.
- 1985Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Douglas Kenney, Wood Harris, Chico Buarque, Om Puri, Dawn Richard, Tom Wyner, Juliet Simms, Gary Moore, Julia McKenzie, Paul Herman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1948 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1964. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1948
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,433 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,811 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 895
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1964 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1957 – Christian Berkel, German actor; October 31, 1934 – Fillie Lyckow, Swedish actress (d. 2015); April 23, 1990 – Dev Patel, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019