Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 50th day of the year 1961. It was the 8th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,358 days or 20.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1992.
If a dog named Chuy - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chuy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chuy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Sam Myers
- 1940Smokey Robinson
- 1956Dave Wakeling
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1964Sonu Walia
- 1966Justine Bateman
- 1973Eric Lange
- 1975Daniel Adair
- 1986Jayde Nicole
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1916Eddie Arcaro, American jockey and sportscaster (d. 1997)
- 1938René Muñoz, Cuban-Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1939Erin Pizzey, Chinese-English activist and author, founded Refuge
- 1939Gwen Taylor, English actress
- 1940Saparmurat Niyazov, Turkmen engineer and politician, 1st President of Turkmenistan (d. 2006)
- 1945Yuri Antonov, Uzbek-Russian singer-songwriter
- 1946Paul Dean, Canadian guitarist (Loverboy and Streetheart)
- 1947Jackie Curtis, American actress and writer (d. 1985)
- 1958Pierre-Loup Rajot, French actor and director
- 1960Prince Andrew, Duke of York
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Glenn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1949Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- 1978Egyptian forces raid Larnaca International Airport in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking, without authorisation from the Republic of Cyprus authorities. The Cypriot National Guard and Police forces kill 15 Egyptian commandos and destroy the Egyptian C-130 transport plane in open combat.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hawksley Workman, Denise Lor, Emily Haines, Amanda Fahy, William Ash, Francisco Lachowski, Memduh Ün, Ai Iwamura, Pamela Adlon, Josie Loren.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1961.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1961 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1931. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Calcutta by Lawrence Welk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1961
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 8th Sunday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 207 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,073 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,358 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 748
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1992
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1987 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1931 (-150)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Calcutta by Lawrence Welk (February 20, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1964 – Bruce LaBruce, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; September 30, 1946 – Héctor Lavoe, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter (d. 1993); November 5, 1931 – Ike Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer (Kings of Rhythm and Ike & Tina Turner) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,090