Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 1970. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,438 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,146 days or 16.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 2001.
If a dog named Big Foot - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Big Foot will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Big Foot will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Cedric Hardwicke
- 1939Gwen Taylor
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1950Andy Powell
- 1953Bill Kirchenbauer
- 1956Kathleen Beller
- 1985Arielle Kebbel
- 1993Empress Schuck
- 1993Victoria Justice
- 2001David Mazouz
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1821August Schleicher, German linguist and academic (d. 1868)
- 1833Élie Ducommun, Swiss journalist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1906)
- 1876Constantin Brâncuși, Romanian-French sculptor and photographer (d. 1957)
- 1877Gabriele Münter, German painter (d. 1962)
- 1878Harriet Bosse, Swedish–Norwegian actress (d. 1961)
- 1935Dave Niehaus, American sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1952Danilo Türk, Slovene academic and politician, 3rd President of Slovenia
- 1971Miguel Batista, Dominican baseball player and poet
- 1980Ma Lin, Chinese table tennis player
- 1981Shawn Spears, Canadian wrestler
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alvin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1594Having already inherited the throne of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth through his mother Catherine Jagiellon of Poland in 1587, Sigismund III of the House of Vasa is crowned King of Sweden, having succeeded his father John III of Sweden in 1592.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1846In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- 1878Thomas Edison patents the phonograph.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willam Belli, Jimmy Nail, Melinda Kinnaman, Michael Mittermeier, James Gregory, Justin Torkildsen, Hayley Atwell, Brian Howe, Jake T. Austin, Tove Maës.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1970.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1970 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 4, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1978. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1970
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,438 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,146 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 625
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2001
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 4, 1950 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1978 (-148)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) / Everybody Is a Star by Sly & the Family Stone (February 21, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1949 – Alan Longmuir, Scottish bass player, songwriter, and actor (Bay City Rollers); January 11, 1993 – Flora Cross, French-American actress; December 3, 1966 – Monic Hendrickx, Dutch actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,154