Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 50th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harriet Bosse
- 1920C. Z. Guest
- 1934Pierre Barouh
- 1939Gwen Taylor
- 1956Kathleen Beller
- 1977Ola Salo
- 1980David Gandy
- 1981Beth Ditto
- 1986Björn Gustafsson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1941Jenny Tonge, Baroness Tonge, English politician
- 1947Tim Shadbolt, New Zealand politician, 42nd Mayor of Invercargill
- 1953Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 52nd President of Argentina
- 1954Michael Gira, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Swans, Angels of Light, The World of Skin, and Circus Mort)
- 1963Jessica Tuck, American actress
- 1973Nikos Oikonomou, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1979Mariana Ochoa, Mexican singer and actress (OV7)
- 1981Beth Ditto, American singer-songwriter (Gossip)
- 1992Jelena Simić, Bosnian tennis player
- 1993Victoria Justice, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1649The Second Battle of Guararapes takes place, effectively ending Dutch colonization efforts in Brazil.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1915World War I: The first naval attack on the Dardanelles begins when a strong Anglo-French task force bombards Ottoman artillery along the coast of Gallipoli.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Kasserine Pass in Tunisia begins.
- 1949Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- 1985Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yvonne Elliman, Alex de Renzy, Lily Allen, Justus Hagman, Ryu Hwa-young, Kaitlin Olson, Naughty Boy, Yuri Mitsui, Jordana Brewster, Camille Lou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 19, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1968 – Nina Wadia, Indian-English actress; April 9, 1977 – Gerard Way, American singer-songwriter and producer (My Chemical Romance); January 24, 1970 – Matthew Lillard, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181