Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 50th day of the year 1996. It was the 8th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,247 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,082 days or 8.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 28, 2027.
If a dog named Bigga - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bigga will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bigga will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Louis Calhern
- 1897Alma Rubens
- 1911Merle Oberon
- 1930John Frankenheimer
- 1940Bobby Rogers
- 1945Michael Nader
- 1949Eddie Hardin
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1981Beth Ditto
- 1986Reon Kadena
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1717David Garrick, English actor, playwright, and producer (d. 1779)
- 1824Henri Germain, French banker and politician, founded Crédit Lyonnais (d. 1905)
- 1855Nishinoumi Kajirō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 16th Yokozuna (d. 1908)
- 1872Johan Pitka, Estonian admiral (d. 1944)
- 1888Aurora Quezon, Filipino wife of Manuel L. Quezon, 2nd First Lady of the Philippines (d. 1949)
- 1920C. Z. Guest, American actress, fashion designer, and author (d. 2003)
- 1943Lou Christie, American singer-songwriter
- 1945Yuri Antonov, Uzbek-Russian singer-songwriter
- 1964Jonathan Lethem, American author
- 1975Daniel Adair, Canadian drummer and producer (Nickelback and 3 Doors Down)
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jocelyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1960China successfully launches the T-7, its first sounding rocket.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
- 2003An Ilyushin Il-76 military aircraft crashes near Kerman, Iran, killing 275.
- 2012Forty-four people are killed in a prison brawl in Apodaca, Nuevo León.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Carroll Lynch, Shelley Morrison, Don Omar, Ryan Robbins, Ivan Sekyra, Hunter Tylo, Rosetta LeNoire, Heidi Swedberg, Maureen O'Hara, Peter Noone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1996.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1996 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 23, 1978. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 24, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 19th February 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1996
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 8th Monday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 250 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,247 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,082 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 313
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 2027
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 23, 1978 (-149)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men (February 24, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1927 – Colette Bonheur, Canadian singer (d. 1966); February 24, 1942 – Paul Jones, English singer, harmonica player, and actor (Manfred Mann, The Blues Band, and The Manfreds); October 27, 1942 – Lee Greenwood, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,176