Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Gwen Taylor
- 1945Yuri Antonov
- 1946Hiroshi Fujioka
- 1955Jeff Daniels
- 1969Burton C. Bell
- 1970Joacim Cans
- 1975Daniel Adair
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1985Arielle Kebbel
- 1986Björn Gustafsson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1630Chhatrapati Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire (d. 1680)
- 1911Merle Oberon, Indian-American actress (d. 1979)
- 1917Carson McCullers, American novelist, short story writer, playwright, essayist, and poet (d. 1967)
- 1941Jenny Tonge, Baroness Tonge, English politician
- 1957Lorianne Crook, American radio and television host
- 1975Daniel Adair, Canadian drummer and producer (Nickelback and 3 Doors Down)
- 1979Bassnectar, American DJ and producer
- 1981Vitas, Russian singer-songwriter
- 1986Jayde Nicole, Canadian model
- 1986Maria Mena, Norwegian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 197Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1600The Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in the recorded history of South America.
- 1819British explorer William Smith discovers the South Shetland Islands, and claims them in the name of King George III.
- 1884More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- 1945World War II: Battle of Iwo Jima: About 30,000 United States Marines land on the island of Iwo Jima.
- 1963The publication of Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique reawakens the feminist movement in the United States as women’s organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
- 1972The Asama-Sansō hostage standoff begins in Japan.
- 1986Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- 2006A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel DeSanto, Tommy Knight, Robin Morgan, Thandie Newton, Steven Anthony Lawrence, Edgar Buchanan, Sandra Denton, Ron "Pigpen" McKernan, Wayne Brady, Mike O'Malley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 19, 2004.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Jamz by Twista featuring Kanye West and Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1985 – Carly Rae Jepsen, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; August 31, 1920 – Gustavo Adolfo Palma, Guatemalan tenor and actor (d. 2010); March 5, 1993 – Alexa Dectis, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942