Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 2015 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 27 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Dorothy Janis
- 1914Jacques Dufilho
- 1936Sam Myers
- 1940Smokey Robinson
- 1945Michael Nader
- 1956Peter Holsapple
- 1963Jessica Tuck
- 1964Doug Aldrich
- 1977Ola Salo
- 1979Mariana Ochoa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1802Wilhelm Matthias Naeff, Swiss politician (d. 1881)
- 1929Jacques Deray, French director and screenwriter (d. 2003)
- 1948Pim Fortuyn, Dutch sociologist, academic, and politician (d. 2002)
- 1956Kathleen Beller, American actress
- 1957Falco, Austrian singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1961Benoît Chamoux, French mountaineer (d. 1995)
- 1977Andrew Ross Sorkin, American journalist and author
- 1983Mika Nakashima, Japanese singer and actress
- 1988Seth Morrison, American guitarist (Skillet)
- 1998Katharina Gerlach, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- 1674England and the Netherlands sign the Treaty of Westminster, ending the Third Anglo-Dutch War. A provision of the agreement transfers the Dutch colony of New Amsterdam to England, and it is renamed New York.
- 1948The Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence convenes in Calcutta.
- 1953Censorship: Georgia approves the first literature censorship board in the United States.
- 1959The United Kingdom grants Cyprus independence, which is then formally proclaimed on August 16, 1960.
- 1963The publication of Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique reawakens the feminist movement in the United States as women’s organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1985Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- 1985William J. Schroeder becomes the first recipient of an artificial heart to leave hospital.
- 2002NASA’s Mars Odyssey space probe begins to map the surface of Mars using its thermal emission imaging system.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Piper Laurie, Horse, Noam Zylberman, Stéphan Bureau, Spike Jones, Gloria Diaz, Bruce Gray, Akiko Wada, Morris Day, Chad Hugo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 19, 2015.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1935 – Roger Brierley, English actor and singer (d. 2005); December 21, 1966 – Karri Turner, American actress; November 29, 1916 – Fran Ryan, American actress (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971