Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 19, 2015 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 2015. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 29 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Cedric Hardwicke
- 1897Alma Rubens
- 1920George Rose
- 1945Michael Nader
- 1954Michael Gira
- 1956Kathleen Beller
- 1975Katja Schuurman
- 1984Chris Richardson
- 1985Arielle Kebbel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- 1824Henri Germain, French banker and politician, founded Crédit Lyonnais (d. 1905)
- 1897Alma Rubens, American actress (d. 1931)
- 1910Dorothy Janis, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1932Joseph P. Kerwin, American captain, physician, and astronaut
- 1934Carole Eastman, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1942Will Provine, American biologist, historian, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1947Tim Shadbolt, New Zealand politician, 42nd Mayor of Invercargill
- 1951Stephen Nichols, American actor and director
- 1961Justin Fashanu, English footballer (d. 1998)
- 1980Spyridon Gianniotis, Greek swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The Peruvian stratovolcano Huaynaputina explodes in the most violent eruption in the recorded history of South America.
- 1807Former Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr is arrested for treason in Wakefield, Alabama and confined to Fort Stoddert.
- 1847The first group of rescuers reaches the Donner Party.
- 1861Serfdom is abolished in Russia.
- 1942World War II: Nearly 250 Japanese warplanes attack the northern Australian city of Darwin killing 243 people.
- 1942World War II: United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the executive order 9066, allowing the United States military to relocate Japanese Americans to internment camps.
- 1965Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam, and a communist spy of the North Vietnamese Viet Minh, along with Generals Lâm Văn Phát and Trần Thiện Khiêm attempted a coup against the military junta of Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1985EastEnders, BBC’s flagship soap opera, broadcasts for the first time.
- 2001The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
- 2011The debut exhibition of the Belitung shipwreck, containing the largest collection of Tang dynasty artefacts found in one location, begins in Singapore.
View the complete list of historical events for February 19.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19 and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Canyon, Daniel Craig, Loreen, Kris Holden-Ried, Mimi Page, Steve McFadden, Clark Johnson, Tawn Mastrey, Jon Walmsley, Floyd Simmons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 19, 2015.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 21, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1929 – Béatrice Picard, Canadian actress; June 17, 1958 – Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 28, 1974 – Styles P, American rapper (The LOX).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960