Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of February 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 2, 1991 was a Saturday and it was the 33rd day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,697 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Frank Albertson
- 1925Elaine Stritch
- 1932Robert Mandan
- 1933M'el Dowd
- 1933Tony Jay
- 1934Khalil Ullah Khan
- 1957Phil Barney
- 1963Eva Cassidy
- 1986Gemma Arterton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 2.
- 1912Millvina Dean, English civil servant and cartographer; last survivor of the RMS Titanic (d. 2009)
- 1916Xuân Diệu, Vietnamese poet and author (d. 1985)
- 1933M'el Dowd, American actress and singer (d. 2012)
- 1940Alan Caddy, English guitarist and producer (d. 2000)
- 1944Geoffrey Hughes, English actor (d. 2012)
- 1951Ken Bruce, Scottish radio host
- 1957Phil Barney, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1962Luke Johnson, English businessman
- 1963Philip Laats, Belgian martial artist
- 1982Kelly Mazzante, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 506Alaric II, eighth king of the Visigoths promulgates the Breviary of Alaric (Breviarium Alaricianum or Lex Romana Visigothorum), a collection of “Roman law”.
- 1536Spaniard Pedro de Mendoza founds Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1848California Gold Rush: The first ship with Chinese immigrants arrives in San Francisco.
- 1868Pro-Imperial forces captured Osaka Castle from the Tokugawa shogunate and burned it to the ground.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Stalingrad comes to conclusion as Soviet troops accept the surrender of 91,000 remnants of the Axis forces.
- 1976The Groundhog Day gale hits the north-eastern United States and south-eastern Canada.
- 1980Reports surface that the FBI is targeting allegedly corrupt Congressmen in the Abscam operation.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The last Soviet armoured column leaves Kabul.
- 2000First digital cinema projection in Europe (Paris) realized by Philippe Binant with the DLP CINEMA technology developed by Texas Instruments.
- 2012The ferry MV Rabaul Queen sinks off the coast of Papua New Guinea near the Finschhafen District, with an estimated 300 people missing.
View the complete list of historical events for February 2.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 2 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gilles Pelletier, Norman Granz, Marie-Christine Barrault, Jamie Glover, Megan Hilty, Moray Watson, Jon Fratelli, Gazanfer Özcan, Natasha Poly, August Alsina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 2 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 2, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The First Time by Surface as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 2, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1951 – Nick Gilder, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (Sweeney Todd); January 12, 1916 – Jay McShann, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2006); January 19, 1991 – Erin Sanders, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056